21-year-old protégé from Khabib Nurmagomedov’s gym shot dead in Dagestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad stuff. Way too young to be passing from something so needless. But if what is said they he had previously ganged up on, beat up, and humiliated this guy is true. Then you kind of have to expect an extreme response might come back your way. Especially in a volatile part of the world. You just never know how crazy the person you're fucking with could be. RIP. Hope they catch the guy who did it, as he's clearly a possible danger to the community.

That's even more concerning to me. That a very American youth mind set and the fact that it's seemingly spreading is worrying.

No one likes getting their ass kicked, bullied, embarrassed, etc. But to resort to murder? It's so extreme. And these kids don't understand the trauma and consequences that come with their actions. That kids whole life is thrown away now. And every night he has to sleep with his actions.

Idk man. It breaks my fucking heart. We as a society have to do more for these kids

Bruh, people have been killing each other over all kinds of shit for thousands and thousands of years. This isn't exactly a recent development.

And Russia hasn't been a safe place in a very long time either. However, their murder rate has been on the decline for the last 20+ years, but is still higher than the US'.

Last edited:
The post clarifies that the murder of the fighter took place near the house on Gaptsakhskaya Street, where Mutaev lived. According to eyewitnesses, the killer approached the athlete from behind and fired at least 8 shots.

Law enforcement agencies are working near the house where the murder occurred. The police are finding out the details of the tragedy and looking for the culprit. According to updated information, the suspect has been identified. He turned out to be Nadyrkhan Kadyrkhanov from Korkmaskala, he is 18 years old. Local journalists shared that the murder could have been motivated by revenge. It turned out that a month ago Mutaev and his friends beat Kadyrkhanov, mocked him and doused him with brilliant green.

<30>

that is a textbook reason why, for starters, it is best to keep a humble profile and not fight out of competition. but, even more importantly to not bully and especially not humiliate people. a humiliated man is a dangerous man. this fighter found that out the hard way - for keeps

as they say in that part of the world, "собаке собачья смерть".

That's even more concerning to me. That a very American youth mind set and the fact that it's seemingly spreading is worrying.

No one likes getting their ass kicked, bullied, embarrassed, etc. But to resort to murder? It's so extreme. And these kids don't understand the trauma and consequences that come with their actions. That kids whole life is thrown away now. And every night he has to sleep with his actions.

Idk man. It breaks my fucking heart. We as a society have to do more for these kids

It's not really an American mindset that's on display here, though. In those regions it's a custom to take revenge if you've "lost your face" in some way. The influence of American culture over a place like Dagestan is negligible at best.

Seems to me like everyone involved put themselves in a position where blood would inevitably be spilled.

Had this guy made any political gestures? Was he critical of the government? They will make you disappear in Russia. It doesn't seem like they would just send one assassin, usually they will take control of the body and report an accident (recent news headlines- Noted Putin critic reportedly fell to his death from a tall building).

While this doesn't look like a state sponsored hit, I would be suspicious of what Russia's state-controlled media reports in general. Not going all conspiracy, just saying in Russia, conspiracies are not the imaginary fears that conspiracy people in America fantasize about and use to justify their narrative, they are real.

b9e18299-8536-4d66-af18-eb84c5964d1e_text.gif

Recent: Dan Rapoport (Russian: Дан Рапопорт; April 30, 1968[1] – August 14, 2022) was a Latvian-American investor, financial executive, and outspoken critic of Russian president Vladimir Putin. He died after a fall from his high-rise apartment building in Washington, D.C.; the medical examiner, after an autopsy, listed the manner of death as undetermined.[2][3] Rapoport's death was one of a spate of mystery deaths of Russian businessmen and Putin critics in 2022 and 2023.[3]

Before that:

What?? lol he waited for him to be alone and shot him 8 times in the back. He should get off for that?

Dead guy and his buddies jumped the guy so I mean I'm not going to lose sleep if he gets off

Dead guy and his buddies jumped the guy so I mean I'm not going to lose sleep if he gets off
I mean if he shot them when they were doin it sure,but no way he gets off for lying in wait and shooting him 8 times in the back lol

Recent: Dan Rapoport (Russian: Дан Рапопорт; April 30, 1968[1] – August 14, 2022) was a Latvian-American investor, financial executive, and outspoken critic of Russian president Vladimir Putin. He died after a fall from his high-rise apartment building in Washington, D.C.; the medical examiner, after an autopsy, listed the manner of death as undetermined.[2][3] Rapoport's death was one of a spate of mystery deaths of Russian businessmen and Putin critics in 2022 and 2023.[3]

Before that:

Yes, political assassinations in Russia do exist and Putin has used various methods to remove rivals and critics that he perceives as threats to himself.

Therefore all murders in Russia are political assassinations ordered by the President of Russia himself. Even ones involving a teenager and a 21-year-old who is a complete nobody that has no political or social power, for which there is an established personal revenge motive and for which there is absolutely no evidence, nor even rational reason to suspect, of this having anything to do with politics whatsoever.

This leap in logic isn't crazy at all.

It's not really an American mindset that's on display here, though. In those regions it's a custom to take revenge if you've "lost your face" in some way. The influence of American culture over a place like Dagestan is negligible at best.

Seems to me like everyone involved put themselves in a position where blood would inevitably be spilled.
To clarify, I'm not saying there was direct influence. I'm saying that the mindset is more common now than it ever has been all over the world.

And yes, the terrible decisions they made absolutely caused this without a doubt.

Yes, political assassinations in Russia do exist and Putin has used various methods to remove rivals and critics that he perceives as threats to himself.

Therefore all murders in Russia are political assassinations ordered by the President of Russia himself. Even ones involving a teenager and a 21-year-old who is a complete nobody that has no political or social power, for which there is an established personal revenge motive and for which there is absolutely no evidence, nor even rational reason to suspect, of this having anything to do with politics whatsoever.

This leap in logic isn't crazy at all.
Tell me where I made that leap of logic? That is a bunch of straw. I NEVER actually said this was a political hit job. I first asked in my post (with a ??) if he was a known critic, then gave a spiel about it which clearly was general in nature. You generated all of that on your own.

But yes, the spiel might be a bit off topic, lol ;)

Tell me where I made that leap of logic? That is a bunch of straw. I NEVER actually said this was a political hit job. I first asked in my post (with a ??) if he was a known critic, then gave a spiel about it which clearly was general in nature. You generated all of that on your own.

But yes, the spiel might be a bit off topic, lol ;)

images

Its alarming how man dawgs believe there is no gun usage in Dagestan and that those are in 99% honorable man who settle every serious conflict with a fair fistfight and then after they settled their issue they handshake each other and go home…

This example is not an exception but the daily reality in the Caucasus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back