21-year-old protégé from Khabib Nurmagomedov’s gym shot dead in Dagestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In way dude deserves it.

Even if you are a legit badass, you can't just humiliate another man.

Guns exist. And they have always been the great equaliser.

Back in the 10s, centuries ago, Stanley Ketchel was murdered by the man, whose wife Ketchel was fucking.

Moral: You can be the baddest mofo on the planet, but your life is just "one trigger-pull" away ... so keep that in mind.

You can't just publicly-humiliate someone, and think "it's over" ... dude got what he deserved,

Last edited:
Had this guy made any political gestures? Was he critical of the government? They will make you disappear in Russia. It doesn't seem like they would just send one assassin, usually they will take control of the body and report an accident (recent news headlines- Noted Putin critic reportedly fell to his death from a tall building).

While this doesn't look like a state sponsored hit, I would be suspicious of what Russia's state-controlled media reports in general. Not going all conspiracy, just saying in Russia, conspiracies are not the imaginary fears that conspiracy people in America fantasize about and use to justify their narrative, they are real.
Nah you're brainwashed with anti russian propaganda lmao 🤣

Found the libtard.

I live in Arizona.

Open carry, conceal carry, I always have a gun around.

As a man, if someone beats me in a fair fight, okay.

But as someone who's in his late 50s, if "a young man" decided to humiliate me in front of my family, friends, woman, he would be living on borrowed time also.

Not everyone is a cuk, and some people are willing to kill to maintain their dignity.

Nah you're brainwashed with anti russian propaganda lmao 🤣
Recent: Dan Rapoport (Russian: Дан Рапопорт; April 30, 1968[1] – August 14, 2022) was a Latvian-American investor, financial executive, and outspoken critic of Russian president Vladimir Putin. He died after a fall from his high-rise apartment building in Washington, D.C.; the medical examiner, after an autopsy, listed the manner of death as undetermined.[2][3] Rapoport's death was one of a spate of mystery deaths of Russian businessmen and Putin critics in 2022 and 2023.[3]

Before that:

He fucked the guy up with a bunch of his homies. He was a trained fighter. What's the other guy supposed to do?

I'm a trained fighter too. Sure, I'm not a pro, not at UFC level, but I can fuck the average guy up very easily. They won't know the difference if it's me or some pro, they're getting fucked up, quickly and easily. And with that ability comes the responsibility of restraint. He didn't restrain himself and paid the consequences.

Fuck him.
Uhuh

So I guess if you get jumped by a bunch of dudes you should definitely further ruin your own life by commiting murder. What was he supposed to do? Lol

Uhuh

So I guess if you get jumped by a bunch of dudes you should definitely further ruin your own life by commiting murder. What was he supposed to do? Lol
You've got one life to live. It's his choice. Would he have been better off being discreet? Yeah. But at least he's going out like a man, on his own terms, and not like a mouse.

You sound like a coward.

Recent: Dan Rapoport (Russian: Дан Рапопорт; April 30, 1968[1] – August 14, 2022) was a Latvian-American investor, financial executive, and outspoken critic of Russian president Vladimir Putin. He died after a fall from his high-rise apartment building in Washington, D.C.; the medical examiner, after an autopsy, listed the manner of death as undetermined.[2][3] Rapoport's death was one of a spate of mystery deaths of Russian businessmen and Putin critics in 2022 and 2023.[3]

Before that:
Thats what i meant, wtf do these have to do with a random kid in dagestan ? You even saw the clinton list or just epstein recently killed ? This is pretty common at the highest government echelons and secret service you just dont hear about it

That stupid poisoned train of thought is in all societies I'm afraid, some more than others of course.
Glamourize violence, get the expected result.
Back in the 10s, centuries ago, Stanley Ketchel was murdered by the man, whose wife Ketchel was fucking.
The guy that killed Ketchel had met the broad a month or two before, wasn't married to her, and, both were convicted of Ketchel's robbery. Whether Ketchel was indeed fucking her and that fact was covered up in the official recount of the story, or was made up by someone later to sensationalize the story, we'll never know. The story only proves that fake news are hardly new.

Thats what i meant, wtf do these have to do with a random kid in dagestan ? You even saw the clinton list or just epstein recently killed ? This is pretty common at the highest government echelons and secret service you just dont hear about it
ROFL 'just don't hear about it." Hilarious how people yearn to know something others don't, when they are just parroting common Internet chatter that EVERYONE has heard.

And far as equating conspiracies about those Bill Clinton with state sponsored murders from Russia, I don't even care to debate something that looney, and believe me, you are not the only one that has heard that.

If you will take note, I posed that post as a question in my original post- I didn't know anything about the guy, but know he is famous enough for us to be talking about him (not a random dude). I wasn't saying that WAS what happened.

ROFL 'just don't hear about it." Hilarious how people yearn to know something others don't, when they are just parroting common Internet chatter that EVERYONE has heard.

And far as equating conspiracies about those Bill Clinton with state sponsored murders from Russia, I don't even care to debate something that looney, and believe me, you are not the only one that has heard that.

If you will take note, I posed that post as a question in my original post- I didn't know anything about the guy, but know he is famous enough for us to be talking about him (not a random dude). I wasn't saying that WAS what happened.
Keep coping the fact that the first thing that popped in your head is the russian government killing that random dagestani teen bully shows you're brainwashed from head to toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back