Democrat caught saying he's glad Scalise was shot, wishes he was dead

pepsi doesnt give a shit if youre red or blue.

people arent brainwashed by their media, because people only follow media that they ALREADY agree with. this has been shown time and time and time and time again.

hell, even most politicians will completely change their stance on a policy of polling shows that most of their constituents feel differently. i suppose in a way thats a good thing.

>people aren't brainwashed by their media
<DrakeLaugh>

How many people do you think believed trump was under or has been under FBI investigation before comey testified that he never was

>people aren't brainwashed by their media
<DrakeLaugh>

How many people do you think believed trump was under or has been under FBI investigation before comey testified that he never was

thats brainwashing to you?

how many people do you think believe obama is a muslim? wasnt born in the US? shit....youre probably one of them.
search for 3 seconds and you can find 10 empirical studies that all say people only watch media they already agree with. if the media starts saying shit they dont agree with, they find another. hell, americans are even starting to only live around like-minded people. they "defriend" actual people they know on social media if they dont share their views. we create our own echo chambers. msnbc couldnt brainwash you no matter how hard they tried, just like fox will never brainwash me. well....i dont watch either one or cnn so there you go.

how many people do you think believe obama is a muslim? wasnt born in the US? shit....youre probably one of them.
search for 3 seconds and you can find 10 empirical studies that all say people only watch media they already agree with. if the media starts saying shit they dont agree with, they find another. hell, americans are even starting to only live around like-minded people. they "defriend" actual people they know on social media if they dont share their views. we create our own echo chambers. msnbc couldnt brainwash you no matter how hard they tried, just like fox will never brainwash me. well....i dont watch either one or cnn so there you go.

It's like you're suggesting republicans don't read CNN! The WR has shown us that's their #1 source for masturbation material.

sure you can. just turn to the CMT awards. and stop crying.

Country Music? Believe it or not, many conservatives believe music drastically declined after 1791, the year Mozart died.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually agree with you.

It's just a shame that there are no legitimate news sources anymore. It's all pandering and sensationalism.

Every day the left hit's a new low
That's becoming their calling, how can the left hit an all time new low

This kind of thinking is what separates the left from the right.

I've never heard so many actors and government officials hint at assassination.

Sick sick people.
Typical liberal political correct retards
Trump hinted that the NRA supporters should take up arms against Hillary if necessary.

Every major television network. CNN, MSNBC, practically every major newspaper in the country.

Conservatives are victims of having to see and hear this shit everytime we flip on the TV or read a newspaper.

How the you not include the largest, by far, news network when listing "every" major news network?

Trump hinted that the NRA supporters should take up arms against Hillary if necessary.

OK name a few more. Because in this first half a year you have Kathy griffin, Johnny Depp, and basically the entire Hollywood industry attacking the president.
The amount of disrespect has hit an all time low and it comes from the true scum of the world. Hollyweird and the rest

OK name a few more. Because in this first half a year you have Kathy griffin, Johnny Depp, and basically the entire Hollywood industry attacking the president.
The amount of disrespect has hit an all time low and it comes from the true scum of the world. Hollyweird and the rest

Ted Nugent, who recently had his picture taken with Trump in the Oval Office:

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

"Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun,"

Also: "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

Not really shocking. The left are like spoiled, entitled little brats that, just like a shitty spoiled little brat, throws a purple faced nut attack tantrum when they don't get their way. We've all seen and continue to see it.
Just look at their platform. It's basically "that's not fair!" and more specific to this election "it's HER turn!". And, as exhibited by the poster above me "B-b-but, they did it, too!".

Phil Montag has since been shit-canned, btw.

The political party of...
th

Standard Democrat protocol. This guy just happened to get taped so he paid the price.

Party of rabid dogs is party of rabid dogs.

It really is. The libs are losing their minds. I get it, they are against hunting, guns, hurting feelings, etc. They have no stress outlet. Maybe we need to make spinner fidgets available to our liberal friends around here so they don't come undone.

You guys and your generalizations. I'm a liberal. I also have no problem with people owning guns as long as they are law abiding citizens, i am not against hunting as long as they quickly kill the animal so it doesn't suffer and that they actually eat what they are killing and i can't stand the whiny PC SJW know it all liberals. Most liberals that i know in real life are the same way. You guys see a few videos of those whiny SJW douchebags and assume every liberal is like that. Most of us aren't. I think Trump is a terrible president, but I also thought Hillary was a terrible candidate too which is why she lost IMO.

The whiny college SJW liberals are people who basically have no real world experience and are stuck in their own little fantasy reality.

Ted Nugent, who recently had his picture taken with Trump in the Oval Office:

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

"Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun,"

Also: "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

That's 2, I was going to name nugent. Snoop dog had the gun to trumps head.
I don't thing there is even a close comparison.
90% of Hollyweird, 90% of media, blm, lgbq , illegals. They are praying for sinister actions.
This is historic hate by the left that has never been seen before

There's another thread in the WR asking if the GOP has hit a new low...

I think both parties have. They try to out do each other in the scum bag asshole department and it's an even race.

This is one day after the daily news here in NY wrote that Scalise needs to reevaluate his political positions because he was shot. Implying he deserved it based on his beliefs.

The liberals in this country are disgusting hypocrites.

RG0BS1U.gif

Back