Dana: If Bisping is injured, then we'll have an interim title between Yoel and Whittaker.

Bisping has been champ for less than a year. He fought who the UFC put him up against.
I love how you make it sound like there's a giant list of people he has fought since that fluke win over Rockhold. He's been holding the belt for a year now and he defended the belt ONCE against an 80 year old Hendo. It's absolutely pathetic. Soon as Joel's name is brought up this guy gets "injured". Much like DC Bisping is a paper champ, a mediocre fighter, his belt doesn't mean shit.

giphy.gif

Whitaker? LOLLLLLLL
What about Mousasi or even Anderson?

Whittaker has won his last 7 fights and just TKO'd Jacare.

Anderson is 1-4-1 in his last 6 fights

Mousasi could make sense, but he should rematch weidman.

Whittaker's domination of Jacare is better that Mousai's cheese dick win over Weidman. Don't be dumb.

He fights who the bosses offer him.

If you're angry that Bisping fought Hendo and was offered GSP, blame the UFC.
bisping specifically wanted hendo when other people were up to the plate and that's a fact , they offered bisping Romero, but where's bisping at since his last fight ??

I like it. I bet Bisping likes it too.

Probably true.
Until GSP says he can come back before November and they scrap this whole thing.

Moose got KOed by a lesser fighter in Uriah and destroyed by jacare (dude who Whittaker just smashed).

Rockhold just got KOed by Michael bisping ffs

Romero deserves the shot, no interim bullshit imo.

Moose proved that the Uriah fight was a fluke by giving him no respect and dispatching him away like a scrub.

Jacare is legit, but hes getting old. Whittaker has a legit win there and puts him in the conversation, but hes not ahead of Rockhold atleast. Rockhold's loss is to the champion, so naturally hes no.1 contender until he loses to someone else.

4 years is recent?

My mistake, but still doesn't bode well. You don't get humiliated by a WW contender, then get a title shot out of 1 win over a MW top 5. Rockhold has been beaten by only the champion and has not lost since, so hes no.1 contender, and Romero has the best streak going in MW. So naturally Romero vs Rockhold for the interim.

This is just Dana White showing whos the boss and fucking up the division again.

Whittaker would get boxed up by Moose.

UFC is such bull shit now. Enough with Champions not defending their belt. Enough with the excuses and enough with the interim belts. There should be a time frame to defend your belt. If you don't defend it then you have to vacate it.

Dana is so incompetent as a boss. I wish the NBA commissioner was the President of the UFC. He puts up with ZERO crap.

Yoel vs Whittaker is fukkin fireworks. Fukk you haters this is the fight to make

I just want to see Romero win a title, because it'd be hilarious to have a world champion with the nickname Gay Jesus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back