Dana: If Bisping is injured, then we'll have an interim title between Yoel and Whittaker.

I honestly don't want a single fucking champion in any weight class who doesn't fight at least twice a year and preferably 3-4 times. This 1 title defense a year bullshit is fucking ridiculous. Strip the fuckers and let's move along.

It should be Romero vs Rockhold, since Rockhold only lost to Bisping and holds wins over Weidman and Jacare (the other top 4/5).

Whittaker got KO'd not long ago by Stephen Thompson(WW) of all people.
Moose got KOed by a lesser fighter in Uriah and destroyed by jacare (dude who Whittaker just smashed).

Rockhold just got KOed by Michael bisping ffs

Romero deserves the shot, no interim bullshit imo.

More BS booking - Thanks

i find two top 3 fighters fighting each other for a interim exponentially less BS than a champ fighting non contenders. even with the word "interim" in that sentence.

I see value in the fact that the interim champ is guaranteed a title shot once the real champ is ready to fight. No chance of a mcgregor-like up and comer of leapfrogging the entire pack.

When it comes to the UFC, no matter what we're discussing, it's always really about McGregor. :)

Should be Mousasi or Salthold

Whittaker, Yoel, Rockhold, Mousasi. they're all top 5, and everyone has them in slightly different orders.

but the funny thing is, no matter which 2 of those 4 it ends up being, a majority of sherdoggers will complain that it's not some other combination. funny how that works.

Whittaker vs Romero is the fight to make. Beautiful matchmaking. Throw Mousasi vs Rockhold on the same card.

Bisping has been champ for less than a year. He fought who the UFC put him up against.

If hendo had won, everyone would be celebrating, but since Bisping did, everyone wants to give him shit.
he's not fighting contenders though, old man Hendo don't count neither btw Hendo almost finished him 2 times and went to decision while fighters like Mousasi and others finished him first round what a champ

Wtf??? Why Romero And Whittaker??? Romero won one fight last year!!

Mousasi won 3 fights last year, And one this year. It should be Mousasi vs Whittaker.

That's bullshit.

I'm still in favor of stripping Bisping of the title.

he's not fighting contenders though, old man Hendo don't count neither btw Hendo almost finished him 2 times and went to decision while fighters like Mousasi and others finished him first round what a champ

He fights who the bosses offer him.

If you're angry that Bisping fought Hendo and was offered GSP, blame the UFC.

I fear for Rob against Romero should the fight go head. Bad match up for my boy.

<mma1>
I think he can beat Romero. He's not going to stand in front of Yoel and let him land some big ass knee or elbow. As a Whittaker fan, I hope they make this fight. He will shock the world again. He would tear Bisping's head off.

GSP coming back at 170 lbs and fighting whoever the champ is...

lol @ Bisping not getting his wish of fighting GSP either way.

I think he can beat Romero. He's not going to stand in front of Yoel and let him land some big ass knee or elbow. As a Whittaker fan, I hope they make this fight. He will shock the world again. He would tear Bisping's head off.

I agree, even though I desperately want Yoel Romero facing Bisping after Whittaker, I think Whittaker is by far his worst match-up.
Yoel should get the real title-shot and then fight Whittaker.

Back