Dana: If Bisping is injured, then we'll have an interim title between Yoel and Whittaker.

In before, Dana is protecting Bisping and hopes Whittaker takes out Gay Jesus.
probably, but people (bisping formost) has to go to work, and if that is impossible a interim-title seems deserving for the progress of the division, it is so obvious on the other hand that both GSP and Bisping are procrastinating, they are in no hurry to get paid, and fight each other, but really? it is not Bisping can't get to shape in August

Last edited:
If Weidy hadn't pulled his bullshit, it would have been Moose. Weidy's fucking whining just put a dark cloud over the Iranian

GSP is going back to WW and Bisping will have to face the top contender once his knee is feeling better
<mma4>

I'd be fine with Romero/Whittaker and Mousasi/Rockhold. 185 would feel like an actual division again.

The interim belt will be the real belt. Never heard that before eh, well thank Bispings charm for that. He can keep his duckbelt.
This is almost never true. But now it is because Bisping has been ducking Romero since he got the belt.

Hasn't Bisping fought twice in less than a year?

Aldo held up the division many more times for much longer.

Bisping has had 2 or more fights every single year the last 13 years.
But everyone knew that Aldo would fight the #1 contender when he was able to intead of trying to fight Clay Guida or Dominick Cruz sidelined for 3 years.

finally, Dana seems to be waking up to the Frankenstein he was instrumental in creating (with the help of Bisping & GSP).

it's not perfect. perfect would be never having entertained the GSP shit in the first place. but now that he's out, and then Bisping pulled his little injury drama, this is now the least worst option on the table.

end the drama. have contenders fight contenders. i applaud.

Hasn't Bisping fought twice in less than a year?

Aldo held up the division many more times for much longer.

Bisping has had 2 or more fights every single year the last 13 years.
This is one of those urban legends that gets repeated over and over without any basis, but keeps spreading.

Aldo fought only once in 2012 and 2015 during his reign. However, in 2015 he wasn't booked until July because of the world tour, even if his previous fight had been on October 2014.

As if Whittaker is an easy fight...

Both probably favorites over Bisping.

Bisping has a clear path to victory for Romero. survive the first few rounds, fight carefully and controlled, and win 4 rounds. don't get KTFO'dend the drama. it's not easy, but it's clear.

and though i was/am very late on the Whittaker bandwagon....i simply see no path to victory for Bisping. outmuscle him? keep him at distance? outpoint him? outwork him? i just don't see it.

bla blah

cknrdping.png

But everyone knew that Aldo would fight the #1 contender when he was able to intead of trying to fight Clay Guida or Dominick Cruz sidelined for 3 years.

The UFC offered him Hendo. He took it
The UFC offered him GSP. He took it.

Don't blame Bisping for what the UFC does.

They offered him GSP, and probably 5 million with PPV points. He is supposed to turn it down for a few hundred K against Romero? No friggin way. Bisping is near the end of his career and he wants to earn.

New UFC ownership is even more about the money than previous ownership was.

Champions in the UFC do not pick who they fight.

At least Dana is finally saying the right things....

Now he just needs to follow through with them.

This is one of those urban legends that gets repeated over and over without any basis, but keeps spreading.

Aldo fought only once in 2012 and 2015 during his reign. However, in 2015 he wasn't booked until July because of the world tour, even if his previous fight had been on October 2014.

So, for two years during his reign, Aldo fought once per year. Exactly my point.

You can't claim its the UFCs fault in defending Aldo, but then not give Bisping the same courtesy as they offered him the GSP fight later in the year.

Last edited:
Last quote proving GSP only took Bisping cause he thought it was an easy fight.

Whitaker? LOLLLLLLL
What about Mousasi or even Anderson?

Fuck the damned UFC. We have a guy here with a 7 fight win streak fighting a guy with an 8 fight win streak for a damned interim belt. They both deserve a fucking title shot. If one loses at the rate the UFC is going they might never get a title shot again even if they are still a top fighter & deserve one.

The UFC offered him GSP. He took it.
The UFC offered him Romero, he's too injured.

yes, i jest ;)

He took the GSP fight because it was 5 months from now. GSP then tried to make it 7 months from now and the UFC said no.

Now people are saying Bisping is scared because he won't be ready in 3 months or less.

Back