Dana: If Bisping is injured, then we'll have an interim title between Yoel and Whittaker.

Yoel vs Moose hopefully.

I'd love to see Rockhold vs Whittaker.

Bisping is so scurred.

They literally just had a big spectacle and announced he was fighting Bisping. Bisping gets all pumped for a huge money fight and obviously wants to wait for that. Now Dana pretends like that announcement never happened and gsp is going to 170?

GSP scared shitless and Bisping fucked out of the money shot. Now he'll chill back and wait for this interim title fight to kill off a contender.

It should be Romero vs Rockhold, since Rockhold only lost to Bisping and holds wins over Weidman and Jacare (the other top 4/5).

Whittaker got KO'd not long ago by Stephen Thompson(WW) of all people.

Whittaker hasn't lost at MW. So bringing up the WB loss is pointless, since it was a WW fight. Rockhold doesn't deserve shit, he had a chance to fight Jacare and he pulled out. He needs to fight Mousasi.

https://www.steroid.com/blog/UFC-Mi...-Positive-for-a-Designer-Anabolic-Steroid.php
He's never popped in pre or post fight testing there Gaylord.

Strong username to post content.

Says Cum a Fish LOL

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

Sounds like beastality to me lol
UFC Middleweight Yoel Romero Tests Positive for a Designer Anabolic Steroid
UFC middleweight Yoel Romero faces a two-year suspension after he allegedly tested positive for a prohibited designer anabolic steroid. The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) announced the anti-doping violation on January 1, 2016.

https://www.steroid.com/blog/UFC-Mi...-Positive-for-a-Designer-Anabolic-Steroid.php

mHM3DMk.gif

You wut mate?

WAR COUNT

They literally just had a big spectacle and announced he was fighting Bisping. Bisping gets all pumped for a huge money fight and obviously wants to wait for that. Now Dana pretends like that announcement never happened and gsp is going to 170?

GSP scared shitless and Bisping fucked out of the money shot. Now he'll chill back and wait for this interim title fight to kill off a contender.

Can you blame him? GSP is terrified. Wanted no part of a rematch with Pre USADA Hendri or a fight with Silva. Now, he is backing down from Bisping knowing his place (retirement). Nobody cares for dry humping.

Lmao Yoel is getting slept! He'll never fight for the real belt now.

Lmao Yoel is getting slept! He'll never fight for the real belt now.

As long as Bisping has the belt he'll never fight for that either, I think its just Dana showing Duckping the MW division isn't going to stay on hold while he waits a year for his "money" fight.

Strong username to post content.

Says Cum a Fish LOL

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

Sounds like beastality to me lol
UFC middleweight Yoel Romero faces a two-year suspension after he allegedly tested positive for a prohibited designer anabolic steroid. The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) announced the anti-doping violation on January 1, 2016.

mHM3DMk.gif

You wut mate?

WAR COUNT
You are praying Ole Pillowfist never has to face Yoel, its OK just admit it.
Or Moose, Robert, etc for that matter.
Basically anyone in the top 5 scares you as much as it scares One Eyed Willy.
Just call out Camozzi next partner, that's the kind of fight you're hoping for.

These are the fights to make!

Whitaker and Yoel are the clear # 1 and #2 guys....Dana has things right for once, and I don't even think Moose is signed yet anyhow....he prob wanted to wait to see if the MW division would be on hold for the next 2 years or not.

Bisping sounds like he's gone into hiding with his belt, he's gone full Conor McGregor. Next time we see that belt it will be abandoned (aka) Stripped!

Why do you say that? What's wrong with Whittaker as interim champ, especially coming off back-to-back wins against Brunson, Jacare, Yoel?

Because I think Yoel would have beat Bisping and had true UFC gold.

Nice for Whittaker though. Seems like an okay guy. Happy for him.

Back