*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

Loss a lot of mass? Still 3 pounds over his average for a WW fight. You're a fucking moron. just admit it. He fought at MW against the champ, at 191 pounds. WTF do you want? You want him to fight Miocic? His move up to MW was more imrpessive than anything Silva has done. Pretty sure than Silva was praised for fighting Griffin when he was on meds and coming off a KO loss. GSP fought a guy that was renowned for being almost impossible to hold down, on a 5 fight win streak (including Rockhold, Silva and Hendo). He was a hard stylistic matchup for GSP (unlike Griffin against Silva, such a gimme fight). What the fuck do you dumbass what from GSP? Do you hold him on such a pedestal that you require of him to do more than that?
Bahahahahah Bisping tough to hold down? Have you watched his fight against Kennedy?

Bisping was handed gift decisions against both Silva and Hendo. He was also the worst champ ever, and even Ariel admitted that GSP called him as soon as Bisping won the belt that he wanted to fight him, just because he knew it was a winnable fight.

Even someone with shit genetics can gain 10lbs of muscle easily in a few months with a good diet and training, yet GSP somehow gain ONE pound after eating and lifting hard for almost a year <45>

He lost muscle because of one reason only.... ;)

Lawler hasn't lost any muscle since USADA, and neither has Hendricks.....he just ate too much and got too fat.

That disease never affected him lol, and GSP said he walked around at 190 when he fought at Welterweight before USADA, so he put on a grand total of one pound after working out and eating like crazy?

Sounds like he lost a lot of mass.......I wonder why

Ummm he tried to put on some weight for the Shields fight. That was his highest documented octagon weight at 192 pounds. He later said he struggled to maintain the weight and that it wasnt his ideal fight weight. He was back down to 188ish pounds against his next opponents (condit, dias and Hendricks).

Wanna argue some more with those dirtbag assumptions? Lets go.

Conor/RDA was scheduled. It's clear he doesn't care about defenses, but would've fought anyone to get 155 gold. GSP was away for so long. Bisping no doubt was a good opportunity, but tough competition wasn't the reason he left. He fought tough dudes for most of his run.

Bahahahahah Bisping tough to hold down? Have you watched his fight against Kennedy?

Bisping was handed gift decisions against both Silva and Hendo. He was also the worst champ ever, and even Ariel admitted that GSP called him as soon as Bisping won the belt that he wanted to fight him, just because he knew it was a winnable fight.

Even someone with shit genetics can gain 10lbs of muscle easily in a few months with a good diet and training, yet GSP somehow gain ONE pound after eating and lifting hard for almost a year <45>

He lost muscle because of one reason only.... ;)

Lawler hasn't lost any muscle since USADA, and neither did Hendricks.....he just got fatter.

Kennedy is 210 solid pounds on fight night. Thats 20 more than GSP. So of course its easier to hold Bisping down. Bisping is notoriously hard to hold down. If youre trying to refute that then go on and make yourself a clown.

Ummm he tried to put on some weight for the Shields fight. That was his highest documented octagon weight at 192 pounds. He later said he struggled to maintain the weight and that it wasnt his ideal fight weight. He was back down to 188ish pounds against his next opponents (condit, dias and Hendricks).

Wanna argue some more with those dirtbag assumptions? Lets go.
You literally just made that up.

<45>

Not even going to bother arguing with someone who spouts #FakeNews

The fact that you have to lie just to counter my factual points shows what a mentally weak nuthugger you are.

<24>

The same Kennedy that tooled Roger Gracie on the mat? The same Kennedy who has 20lbs on GSP and didn't come off of a 4 year lay off?

<45>

The fact that you have to lie just to counter my factual points shows what a mentally weak nuthugger you are.

Made that up? Do your research, mister joined feb 18 2018.

I mean. Who the fuck were you before being banned? Just be honest. You didn't really join sherdog a couple weeks ago. You were here for a while, got banned, came back to spew some more bullshit en route to being banned all over again. Why am i wasting my time with a piece of shit like you?

<45>

<24>

Oh the triggered gif? Is that you Shaddows? Still hanging on that teenager slang? Grow up.

Oh please, GSP essentially cleaned out two golden eras of WW. 9 straight defenses. Not to mention working his way to a title shot twice. You’re really comparing that to Conor’s shenanigans?

Hendricks dick riders still crying because their boy hit the USADA wall.

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.

What would you do to make at least a million by playing the game? The politics in their hazardous workplace go beyond the cage. Wouldn’t you also be a smart self contracted man?

Yea GSP is doing the same thing, except when GSP won the WW belt he defended it, unlike Conor who has disappeared from relevancy.

#fuckconormcnuggetsbless

Read first page.

Is sherdog really full of this many noobs? GSP ducked tough fights...but fought every #1 contender in his era.

Makes a whole lot of sense.

Pretty sure gsp defended hus title numerous times against best available talent and didnt wanna eventually get concussed by pre usada hendriks and his cheating ilk

Take a look at that bottom picture, and tell me he got that from eating wheaties.

It's actually from Carb loading,

The idea that its from HGH is ridiculous, and a giant misconception, i'll explain.

To insinuate a negative effect of HGH is an extended gut isnt actually based on any scientific research.

Further it would insinuate that nobody else is taking HGH since GSP is the only one with this "side effect", yet we know this isnt the case since both Hermes Franca and Chael Sonnen were "actually" busted for HGH and both do not have the extended gut.

Now if you look at the negative effects of Carb Loading you'll that the diet, you'll see that it created a lot of inflammation in the intestine, and that prolonged effects from an onflammed gut in the extended belly.

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.

sorry bud not even remotely close to the same situation.

conor fought a smaller midget of eddie alvarez that wasn't a threat at all to him, considering conor should be fighting at lw especially when he has fought at ww.

also gsp's fight and win was way more impressive, gsp had to add weight to move up, conor did not have to add weight.

your forgetting gsp took over a 4 year lay off and came back to beat bisping, and what did conor do he fought a smaller eddie and beat him and fans think thats impressive.....sorry but that was a garbage of a fight and nothing impressive there, not when the company fabricated the whole fight just to boost conors star power, they had nobody anymore, jones was gone, rousey gone, gsp was gone, silva was on the decline getting nabbed for ped's, ect....they were desperate so they utilized conors star power by making him a 2 division champ.

its funny how all the dumb@sses on here keep over looking the fact that previous champions like aldo, silva, gsp, cruz all those guys kept there titles for a long time and defended multiple times against the next contender in line.

you never heard gsp, aldo, silva, or cruz say to dana or the ufc i won't fight anyone next in line unless you pay me 30 million or some unrealistc amount....if he was willing to fight without questions he'd fight, but instead he's holding up a division for no good reason and is the worst lw champ the ufc has ever had.

f

ass whooped because he "visually" looked worse, but at the end of the day he still won and beat hendricks.

and he didn't try to avoid hendricks he had good suspicions that hendricks was on something thats why he wanted the extra testing done.

funny how hendricks initially said yes after he was the one accusing gsp of being on stuff, but then went back on his word for no good reason yet gsp went ahead and took the testing and still beat a pre usada hendricks.

hendricks has not performed or looked the same since usada was implemented, and i don't believe thats a coincidence.

lastly why are you talking about a fight that happened years ago, get over it and accept the fact hendricks lost and just couldn't beat the champ even when he was juiced to the gills or using ped's....and still whined and complained and made excuses like only giving 70%.

hendricks may of done more damage to gsp, but in the end he still lost, fans need to stop crying over that fight....don't matter whether the fans think gsp lost or won, the deciding factor was the judges and in there eyes gsp won....hendricks is a nobody now anyways so why are we still talking about this guy.

Nah, he's just comfy af and doesn't need to fight. McGregor will fight anyone but nowadays the price has to be right.

Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez. Bunch of cherry-picked bums right?

You both are :eek::eek::eek:get keayboard warriors. GSP was well aware of the roids rampant in the WW division. Look at Hendricks and Lawler since USADA came into place. Pathetic downfall. OH and he knew that Silva was roiding hard as well. Fighters have inside sources.

My Hero

Back