*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

GSP defended his belt at least one time.

Too bad Conor doesn't do what GSP did and defend a belt

GSP doesn't hold up an entire division for nearly two years by ducking the top challengers.

Personal insults? You seem a little triggered bro.

You talk about rampant roids, but there's nothing suspicious about this build, right?

Just all natty dutch horsemeat, I'm sure.
View attachment 345733

View attachment 345735

View attachment 345737

View attachment 345739
Jesus Christ. At 18, I was 6 ft tall and weighed 225 lb's and was totally shredded. I didn't do roids. Fuck, I didn't even have a gym to go to. I did a shit ton of push ups sit ups and threw around about 150 Lb's of weights in my basement, and ran a bit. It was just some hard work. You guys coming in throwing around the roids accusations and all that, you just sound like such pussies. Maybe try working out.

Damn did I miss it when did GSP defend his MW belt?! lol dude duckin Bobby Knuckles cuz he’d get KO’d

Literally the first line in the OP is talking about WW. You do know GSP had a massive WW run, right?

Agreed TS

GSP and Conor are both cherry picking frauds

Literally the first line in the OP is talking about WW. You do know GSP had a massive WW run, right?
Yes I know he had 9 defenses or whatever but what did he do lately and why not go after that 170 belt and claim his belt again lol cuz woodley would KO him too

You both are :eek::eek::eek:get keayboard warriors. GSP was well aware of the roids rampant in the WW division. Look at Hendricks and Lawler since USADA came into place. Pathetic downfall. OH and he knew that Silva was roiding hard as well. Fighters have inside sources.

Ok well neither Hendricks nor Lawyer have ever actually failed a test (nor were they conveniently temporarily retired when USADA came into existence) so your speculation is as good as mine that GSP was (is) obviously on some next-level gear

Hypocritical GSP dickriders bash other fighters saying they are on roids without a failed test but get mad when others do the same to GSP lol

GSP fans just don’t want to face the fact that he’s very similar to Conor he takes off 3+ years comes back at a different weight class fights for the belt and then almost right away gives it up I guess he’s better than Conor at least he gave up the belt pretty much after technically holding up the division for over a year cuz we all know Bisping wasn’t gonna fight anyone but GSP as long as he had that belt

Only if you ignore all of GSP's title defenses and statements that he was considering retiring.

Notice this troll TS has no replies. Ignored.

Mmmk pumpkin. Go show these GSP pictures to the dirty bodybuilder down at the local gym, ask if natty and watch him laugh. Some people know a bit more than push ups, a basement weight set and some running.
Jesus Christ. At 18, I was 6 ft tall and weighed 225 lb's and was totally shredded. I didn't do roids. Fuck, I didn't even have a gym to go to. I did a shit ton of push ups sit ups and threw around about 150 Lb's of weights in my basement, and ran a bit. It was just some hard work. You guys coming in throwing around the roids accusations and all that, you just sound like such pussies. Maybe try working out.

Finishing a fighter is FAR more dominant than winning by points.

So his resume cannot be the greatest, when other fighters are leaving opponents unconscious and not able to continue the fight.

Noob fans are ridiculous.

It's about who you beat and the reign at the top. GSP has the most wins in title fights of any fighters. Done deal.

Back