*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

But he didn't fight Hector Lombard

1495730359332.gif

Lombard was a MW at the time.....smh....

Great. Another thread discrediting GSP.

Douchebag liars...

Thus, is Sherdog. We mustn’t judge too harshly.

If my mother had been a crack whore. I might be dumber than a sack of hammers, too. That’s Nature vs Nurture.

GSP haters have been the biggest disgrace to the sport for more than a decade. Try looking at it from a different angle... You will see the folley of it all.

Brah...

The best revenge is to live long. Laugh long...Laugh hard.

giphy.gif

Douchebag liars...

Thus, is Sherdog. We mustn’t judge too harshly.

If my mother had been a crack whore. I might be dumber than a sack of hammers, too. That’s Nature vs Nurture.

GSP fans have been the biggest disgrace to the sport for more than a decade. Try looking at it from a different angle... You will see the folley of it all.

Brah...

The best revenge is to live long. Laugh long...Laugh hard.

giphy.gif

fixed it for you

I agree with TS... these guys are well oriented by their staff. Of course they plan their paths, and if you want a long streak of title defenses, why not find some ways of avoiding risky fights? Remember when Khabib's dad supposedly said Aldo "wouldn't be a good fight" for his son?

A guy like Might Mouse doesn't need that because he is great and his division sucks. However, he doesn't make much of an effort to fight Dillashaw. Why, though? A loss is a possible scenario, a legacy would be tarnished, Dana wouldn't pay enough.

Don't be silly. The "I'll fight anyone" days are long gone.

Last edited:
GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.
You're an idiot. GSP defended his belt several times. You need to to retire from mma. You're embarrassing. Later.

Back