*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.

Last edited:
Remember that GSP also saw the Hendricks threat coming from a long way away, and fought Nick Diaz (undeserving and coming off a loss) when Johny had already earned a title shot. He tried to "get rid of" Hendricks using Condit. Didn't work, and GSP ended up getting his ass whooped anyway.

He did the same thing that Woodley is trying to do now: fight a Diaz brother for an easy check, and let the top two contenders kill each other off (Covington, RDA)......except Tyron has no leverage over the UFC so it's not going to work lol.

Last edited:
GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

Correct on all counts.

No performance enhancers bro, just all natural dutch horsemeat!

528E734B-793A-488F-924A-FC2C078194F0.jpeg

DKOz8kb.jpg

gspdimples.jpg

DBy1PeB.jpg

GSP1.png

Last edited:
Conor has been protected trough match making his whole career. No way he fights Khabib or Tony. It's Nate or mini men down at FW Max maybe.

GSP was never protected fought toughest wrestlers and strikers from the beginning GSP also did defend unlike Connie. 9x defended so you should feel bad about comparison.

Lombard on his prime? made GSP leave? LMAO, I have heard it all. Lombard is a low level fighter, he is 3 wins and 7 loses in UFC, and even with that bad record he hasn't fought anyone in top 5 haha. He is not a good fighter at all.

Agree with all the Conor stuff though, he is a joke. Its clear he doesn't want anything to with Khabib and Tony.

Agreed! gsp is a career opportunist and has always lacked true killer instinct.

McTap is avoiding anyone who might threaten his fake tough guy persona. This Tony/Bibi fight is just Conner waiting for the top guys to weed themselves out.

Personal insults? You seem a little triggered bro.

You talk about rampant roids, but there's nothing suspicious about this build, right?

Just all natty dutch horsemeat, I'm sure.
View attachment 345733

View attachment 345735

View attachment 345737

View attachment 345739

Lol looks the same,

I dont understand what is unbelieveable about his physique?? The low body fat %?? Do you really think you cant that fit training naturally?? Really besides the low body fat % theres really nothing special there.

GSP has the greatest resume in the history of MMA. There isn’t a former or current champ that fought and beat better competition, and done so more consistently than GSP.

But continue on with your silly circle jerk if you want...

GSP is the OG ducker and he’s ducking Whittaker now but no one cares he’ll wait till someone beats Woodley and the matchup is good for him and come back for 1-2 last fights at WW. But guys cmon now Conor is the real ducker psssh everyone is ducking dudes these days it’s a joke people who aren’t champs tryin to duck fighters instead of just fighting and letting it bleed

Lol looks the same,

I dont understand what is unbelieveable about his physique?? The low body fat %?? Do you really think you cant that fit training naturally?? Really besides the low body fat % theres really nothing special there.

Take a look at that bottom picture, and tell me he got that from eating wheaties.

Remember that GSP also saw the Hendricks threat coming from a long way away, and fought Nick Diaz (undeserving and coming off a loss) when Johny had already earned a title shot. He tried to "get rid of" Hendricks using Condit. Didn't work, and GSP ended up getting his ass whooped anyway.
59EDDB50-5440-4461-B610-EAE47E6C6F99.png

GSP has the greatest resume in the history of MMA. There isn’t a former or current champ that fought and beat better competition, and done so more consistently than GSP.

But continue on with your silly circle jerk if you want...

Yes, because not being good enough to finish your competition in your weight class for over a DECADE, is having the greatest resume...

Yes, because not being good enough to finish your competition in your weight class for over a DECADE, is having the greatest resume...
Wtf. It’s a sport, you may not enjoy watching fights that aren’t finished, but the guy only lost less than a handful of rounds in that decade.

Conor has been protected trough match making his whole career. No way he fights Khabib or Tony. It's Nate or mini men down at FW Max maybe.

GSP was never protected fought toughest wrestlers and strikers from the beginning GSP also did defend unlike Connie. 9x defended so you should feel bad about comparison.
You are trying to convince haters....they are set on believing nonsense, you can't change them...stupidity can't be changed

I'm 50/50 on GSP being clean or not. I want to say that build is possible, but.....I dont know. Hes got a TON of muscle packed on a 5'11 frame. In his defense everyone else was using too. Even playing field.

Take a look at that pic where he's standing with his friends, and look at his top proportions vs. bottom proportions.

There is NOTHING natural about that discrepancy.

Huge GSP fan. I do believe he was on gear when he was YOUNG, however the prime of his career I believe he was natural and managed to maintain most of his physique through hard work.

Wtf. It’s a sport, you may not enjoy watching fights that aren’t finished, but the guy only lost less than a handful of rounds in that decade.

Finishing a fighter is FAR more dominant than winning by points.

So his resume cannot be the greatest, when other fighters are leaving opponents unconscious and not able to continue the fight.

Back