*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.

Put down the Meth mate!

GSP has 18 top 5 wins, most of any mma fighter EVER. This is over twice as many top 5 wins as fedor.

Bisping, GSP & Liongoat Smith sure made Lombard know their names.

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. .
That's funny, they are all around the same age except for Lombard who is older.
At that point GSP was fighting for 10 years in the UFC, where were all those guys?
It's also a funny coincidence that those 3 guys had their primes at older ages and all declined after usada,
GSP fought everybody he should have fought in WW

Defended the belt multiple times when WW was a murderer’s row.

Still waiting for Conor to defend once.

Who shoots steroids into their stomach? Dumbass.

Lawler fucked up Rory post-USADA buddy. All the wars have caught up to him now; it happens.

Hendricks' downfall has more to do with a lack of discipline and the IV ban.
Lack of discipline. To drive by the drive through...

Any opponent GSP has ever faced beats Conor with ease.

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.
Using GSP to rationalize Connie’s joke of a run as “defending champion”.
A dude who actually defended his titles several times and lost once because of it and came back from it far stronger,a true sign of GOATNESS,against a guy who got title match’s presented from unranked fights and jumping contenders,not defending even once in 2 full years.

George’s asked for a more cleaner testing when it was pretty clear the top contenders were looking suspicious.
and the way they steeped down after USADA came in is a sign he was actually right.

Yeah I saw everything in sherdog...

Last edited:
Lol GSP haters are so furious that he destroyed Bisping and that they have no loss in the last decade to hold against him.

Lawler fucked up Rory post-USADA buddy. All the wars have caught up to him now; it happens.

Hendricks' downfall has more to do with a lack of discipline and the IV ban.

Post usada? Do your reasearch again. They didn't test him for that fight. That was during the "adaptation period" which was basically "you can juice for a couple more months then its all over" period.

Post usada? Do your reasearch again. They didn't test him for that fight. That was during the "adaptation period" which was basically "you can juice for a couple more months then its all over" period.
GSP was only tested by USADA for one fight, and didn't look all that good before landing a lucky punch against a guy that got starched by Kelvin and beat down by a 46 year old post-TRT Hendo.

I won't accuse GSP of doing anything without a good amount of evidence, which is unlike what you did with Hendricks and Lawler.

If he came back because of USADA then why did he immediately give up the belt and stop fighting?

Maybe becasuse he was diagnosed with a disease which, no matter how hard he worded to put on weight, forced him to be 191 pounds in the octagon for a MW fight against the MW champ? (Which he won in impressive fashion)

I love how people just choose to forget the top contenders that GSP beat while he was ww champ. Bunch of dumbf*cks.

GSP was only tested by USADA for one fight, and didn't look all that good before landing a lucky punch against a guy that got starched by Kelvin and beat down by a 46 year old post-TRT Hendo.

I won't accuse GSP of doing anything without a good amount of evidence, which is unlike what you did with Hendricks and Lawler.

Oh now that was a lucky punch? Go to bed. You're drunk.

Maybe becasuse he was diagnosed with a disease which, no matter how hard he worded to put on weight, forced him to be 191 pounds in the octagon for a MW fight against the MW champ? (Which he won in impressive fashion)
That disease never affected him lol, and GSP said he walked around at 190 when he fought at Welterweight before USADA, so he put on a grand total of one pound after working out and eating like crazy?

Sounds like he lost a lot of mass.......I wonder why

Take a look at that pic where he's standing with his friends, and look at his top proportions vs. bottom proportions.

There is NOTHING natural about that discrepancy.

That picture was after knee surgery. All he could do is work out his upper body. Keep on hating.

That disease never affected him lol, and GSP said he walked around at 190 when he fought at Welterweight before USADA, so he put on a grand total of one pound after working out and eating like crazy?

Sounds like he lost a lot of mass.......I wonder why

Loss a lot of mass? Still 3 pounds over his average for a WW fight. You're a fucking moron. just admit it. He fought at MW against the champ, at 191 pounds. WTF do you want? You want him to fight Miocic? His move up to MW was more imrpessive than anything Silva has done. Pretty sure than Silva was praised for fighting Griffin when he was on meds and coming off a KO loss. GSP fought a guy that was renowned for being almost impossible to hold down, on a 5 fight win streak (including Rockhold, Silva and Hendo). He was a hard stylistic matchup for GSP (unlike Griffin against Silva, such a gimme fight). What the fuck do you dumbass what from GSP? Do you hold him on such a pedestal that you require of him to do more than that?

Back