*Conor is doing just what GSP did: avoid fighting until the row of logical opponents gets weak*

Yes mate, because MMA judges are so renowned for their competency.....

Win is a win no matter how much you wish it wasn’t so.
ass whooped because he "visually" looked worse, but at the end of the day he still won and beat hendricks.

and he didn't try to avoid hendricks he had good suspicions that hendricks was on something thats why he wanted the extra testing done.

funny how hendricks initially said yes after he was the one accusing gsp of being on stuff, but then went back on his word for no good reason yet gsp went ahead and took the testing and still beat a pre usada hendricks.

hendricks has not performed or looked the same since usada was implemented, and i don't believe thats a coincidence.

lastly why are you talking about a fight that happened years ago, get over it and accept the fact hendricks lost and just couldn't beat the champ even when he was juiced to the gills or using ped's....and still whined and complained and made excuses like only giving 70%.

hendricks may of done more damage to gsp, but in the end he still lost, fans need to stop crying over that fight....don't matter whether the fans think gsp lost or won, the deciding factor was the judges and in there eyes gsp won....hendricks is a nobody now anyways so why are we still talking about this guy.

Don’t have to convince me, maybe you meant to quote the guy I quoted

Lmfao.
Nah, he's just comfy af and doesn't need to fight. McGregor will fight anyone but nowadays the price has to be right.

Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez. Bunch of cherry-picked bums right?
Literally 2 high level wins there . Aldo Alvarez. You can argue that Diaz is a high level win. So I'll give you 3.

GSP retired from MMA when he wanted to. He squeaked by Hendricks (yes he barely won but he won ) And had cleared out WW twice. Sure clear it out another time until you lose or maybe 4 separate times till your 40 and people can say your no good . Or you can pull a conor and beat 2 top 10 FWS leave the division and say you cleared it out.

Huge GSP fan here and I gotta say, the threads bashing him are some of the most effective trolling I’ve ever seen on sherdog. Fuck off tho TS you ain’t shit

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.
Damm, i hated when RDA got injured. He would've done the job.

Conor is good, definitely not that good. Overrated. He should fight or retire.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.
GSP «retired» two fights after he looked flat and burnt out. Its not like he was a prime GSP but the competition got too tough for him. Looking at GSPs preformance in the cage Its belivable that he actually was burnt out like he stated in the post presser. GSP finished Bisping pulling of a super high level move like we have never seen him navigate on the ground before. Ur point would be valid if GSP looked in peak shape against Hendricks and if he squeeked by Bisping looking like he hadnt improoved a bit, but that wasnt the case.

GSP retired from MMA just when Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, where on their prime. A bunch of strong heavy hitters with good defensive wrestling, that would appear as really tough fights for him. He even avoided Woodley and Wonderboy, and only decided to came back from retirement when his chance for another division belt, at MW, was as easy as it has ever been. He just came back cause Bisping was, somehow, the champ. GSP would've denied a comeback if Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Mousasi, Gastelum, Whitaker or Jacare were the MW champ.

On the same note, McGregor has been trying to dodge a belt defense at LW just cause Tony and Khabib are the #1 and #2 (not necesarilly in that order) contenders. He knows both of them would expose him. He seems to be waiting for them to fight each other, or expecting for, somehow, somebody else doing his job. I mean, no doubt Conor would've love to watch Kevin Lee beating Tony or Barboza beating Khabib. Bad for him.

I mean, he seems to want a fight with undersized, old, Frankie Edgar, or with overrated Nate Díaz. Not even Holloway.

P.S. Don't get me all wrong. GSP defended his belt numerous times. I'm a GSP fan, but i'm not that wrong about him. On the other hand, Conor, don't like him at all.

Except GSP had like 10 title defenses you dumbass

That's a classic GSP-fanboy fighter bashing move. They always bash fighters, no matter what. Hendricks never failed a test, but they accuse him nonetheless. Hypocrite scum.

How is Hendricks doing in USADA UFC.

Did he test positive?

GSP has one shitty fight under USADA btw.

Shitty as in he TKOd the champ in the weight class above him twice?

Fuck off, GSP was doing VADA while Hendricks was roiding his ass off. Big Rig didn’t suddenly fall out of his prime. GSP left because everybody except maybe Diaz was roiding their asses off.

Shitty as in he TKOd the champ in the weight class above him twice?

Fuck off, GSP was doing VADA while Hendricks was roiding his ass off. Big Rig didn’t suddenly fall out of his prime. GSP left because everybody except maybe Diaz was roiding their asses off.

Hendricks could not even make weight anymore once USADA was in effect. Not even at 185 could he do it.. Shows you why Hendricks had nothing but excuses when GSP tried to get him to drug test with him. GSP still gets shit for the Hendricks fight because 1) It was a bad performance by him and 2) A lot of people think he lost.. But that fight was not right. Hendricks was not doing the right things at all..

OH fuck right the fuck off you crazy person....

GSP spent his entire career fighting at the highest possible level against the best possible opponents....Unlike Conor GSP actually defended his title many, many times....Then he took time off after a long title reign....

Even slightly trying to compare the 2 is being nothing short of totally full of shit....

Can’t beleive idiots are still arguing decisioning is same as finishing fights

When you go to a decision you ran outta time to actually beat your opponent within given time.

It’s like soccer game ending in a 0-0 draw n then arguing your team won cause they had more ball possession time n shots on target.
You skipped full retard and went straight to potato.

Your comparison is fucking awful and every single fighter in the conversation for GOAT has many decisions.

Your argument is one of the worst I have ever seen and you spent too much time agreeing with dumbasses like therassler.

Woooooww, that's you first idiotic comment that received likes.

And it's a fighter bashing comment.

Yeah, he knew because he was/is familiar with the routine.

GSP never failed a test, and in fact lobbied for strict testing, and that never stopped people from making steroid accusations.

Hendricks stopped performing at the same level when USADA and the IV ban became UFC realities.

Personally I have never made an accusation, but if you're going to compare GSP fans and haters, you need to sit quietly in the corner for a while.

Maybe you are right OP regarding GSP but it's still all speculation and gossip. What we do know is that GSP did in fact defend his belt time and time again against other great WW's of his time.

There's no doubt both Conor and GSP has the potential to beat other great fighters. The issue with Conor is his refusal to defend unless his back is against the wall and he's left with no other option. Conor is trying to find options to not defend.

It's unfair to ever compare Conor to GSP considering how much GSP has accomplished by his own merit in his career.

Never..and i mean EVER put conor and GSP in the same sentence when discussing MMA careers..

Seriously ..even for sherdog ..this is crazy

GSP never failed a test, and in fact lobbied for strict testing, and that never stopped people from making steroid accusations.

Hendricks stopped performing at the same level when USADA and the IV ban became UFC realities.

Personally I have never made an accusation, but if you're going to compare GSP fans and haters, you need to sit quietly in the corner for a while.

You are extremely boring.

Back