Ariel Phenomenon - Upcoming UFO/alien visitation documentary, Dan Aykroyd involved

I think it's undeniable that at least some of what gets identified as UFOs are test aircraft. No doubt.

But all of it? I don't know about that. Some of the technology seems TOO advanced to plausibly believe that our government has it.

that is 100% true considering the large amounts of top secrect bases we have and the huge black budget we have obtained.

i mean i watched this before and a lot of the stuff he talks about isnt really sci-fi, but its extremely probably that we've made it and have a work aircraft with those existing technology

I am not obligated to show that any of that is real. You are obligated though, to not make false claims yourself while being critical of false claims.
Dude there are literally mass hysteria recorded events about fairies during Medieval times.

35506f51e1cb2f4eeb1921fbe2c03091.jpg

Dude there are literally mass hysteria recorded events about fairies during Medieval times.

35506f51e1cb2f4eeb1921fbe2c03091.jpg

You and I are not discussing that though. My point to you is that you are under the same obligatoin as the believers to make sure your posts are accurate. You have not done that. You have made objectively false statements. You said-

"Says you. The problem is people who believe it's aliens believe no matter what. They aren't objective, they don't give or bend at all to the more rational and skeptical analyse".

If you had bothered to look onto this subject at all you would know this is not true. Why assume this without facts?

Last edited by a moderator:
You and I are not discussing that though. My point to you is that you are under the same obligatoin as the believers to make sure your posts are accurate. You have not done that. You have made objectively false. You said-

"Says you. The problem is people who believe it's aliens believe no matter what. They aren't objective, they don't give or bend at all to the more rational and skeptical analyse".

If you had bothered to look onto this subject at all you would know this is not true. Why assume this without facts?
I read about aliens/ UFOs everyday from ~ 7-27 years old. I've read everything there is about the subject. With the amount of time I've put into the subject, I would say that I have a "world class" knowledge about it.

It's all bullshit.

The difference between me and anyone that says otherwise? I have nothing to sell you, I'm not being paid, and/ or I'm not crazy.

I read about aliens/ UFOs everyday from ~ 7-27 years old. I've read everything there is about the subject. With the amount of time I've put into the subject, I would say that I have a "world class" knowledge about it.

It's all bullshit.

The difference between me and anyone that says otherwise? I have nothing to sell you, I'm not being paid, and/ or I'm not crazy.

Then why make false statements to bolster your arguments. You dont need them.

You don't have any evidence, just some stuff you found on alien websites.

I'm looking at an alien right now. I have his handprint in front of me that I took from the mud. I say it's all real and so do 10 of my friends.

If I had started posting here like you, and said any of this, you would've bought it as evidence. If you don't acknowledge that as a fault of yours then there's no helping you.

I learned about this subject the same way most people learn about any subject: Through the news, books, documentaries and, yes, the Internet.

I assume that's how you learn about most things too.

that is 100% true considering the large amounts of top secrect bases we have and the huge black budget we have obtained.

i mean i watched this before and a lot of the stuff he talks about isnt really sci-fi, but its extremely probably that we've made it and have a work aircraft with those existing technology

I'll have to give these a look when I get home. But yeah, there's no doubt that at least some UFO sightings are actually experimental aircraft.

Some of what's reported is just too advanced for me to believe it's one of ours though. So either the reports are simply false or I have to conclude those craft belong to some power that is unknown to us.

This is very intriguing. These kids look legitimately scared and confused.

https://www.metabunk.org/the-ariel-school-zimbabwe-ufo-sighting-has-it-ever-been-debunked.t5389/

Musta been 'dem aliens that care about the planet's life forms, so they worry about our nukes but don't give a fuck about chemical or biological weapons that could also destroy all the planet's life forms :rolleyes:

And they happen to have the same morphology as people and can even hack our brains via their eyeballs -- meaning we'd have the same hardware and a similar operating system in our brains. What are the odds of that? Huh?

Bro, you're looking at Africa. People widely will you execute you for witchcraft there. They believe in black magic. They have an average IQ of 70.

Did you even look at this link you posted? It's not very useful at all. It's mostly just a bunch of speculation with little actual evidence.

As someone that used to be a teacher of children aged 3-16, kids are not that smart. I can easily believe a group of children all thinking they saw the same thing when in actuality one or two saw something(explainable) and brainwashed all the others into thinking the same.

Human memories are extremely easy to shape/warp. Even adults will swear on their life they saw something that they didn't see at all.

I love looking into this shit but unfortunately I havent been convinced that at LEAST 99% of all sightings are easily explainable. The US gov spends tens of billions, BILLIONS, on top secret military shit.

edit: I've lost track of how many videos/pictures of a UFO I've seen and thought was extremely compelling, only to end up finding the under whelming explanation.

Last edited:
As someone that used to be a teacher of children aged 3-16, kids are not that smart. I can easily believe a group of children all thinking they saw the same thing when in actuality one or two saw something(explainable) and brainwashed all the others into thinking the same.

Human memories are extremely easy to shape/warp. Even adults will swear on their life they saw something that they didn't see at all.

I love looking into this shit but unfortunately I havent been convinced that at LEAST 99% of all sightings are easily explainable. The US gov spends tens of billions, BILLIONS, on top secret military shit.

edit: I've lost track of how many videos/pictures of a UFO I've seen and thought was extremely compelling, only to end up finding the under whelming explanation.

Unless my other theory that Steven Spielberg is actually a secret alien gets proven false or true, one way or the other, i believe you 100% nailed this.

I remember seeing a documentary on this back in high school. From what I remember the story evolved big time after it got mass media attention. I believe in the original accounts the kids never mention seeing any craft land, then once the attention came, so did that detail. The doc also showed inconsistencies in indvidual kids' testimony; for example, one kid in an initial interview said he was too far away to see the beings faces, but then in a later interview he was one of the kids drawing the things with long hair and black eyes. I just remember thinking it was really interesting but also likely greatly exaggerated to the point where what actually occurred was likely pretty mundane and ordinary.

Last edited:
Reading this thread makes me think we are all going to go extinct. I cant tell if what I am seeing is a moose, a drug dealer, or the train station. Whole swaths of my life are probably fabricated and most of it is so ordinary that I am wondering if in reality I have an amazingly exiting life and am just so delusional that I cant tell.

We better hurry and develop AI and give each person a personal robot who can hold our hands and interpret life and its events for us. Maybe we really are in the matrix. Maybe I am really not here. Maybe the college psychology class I took is really a cafeteria and I've been just dreaming it.....

Reading this thread makes me think we are all going to go extinct. I cant tell if what I am seeing is a moose, a drug dealer, or the train station. Whole swaths of my life are probably fabricated and most of it is so ordinary that I am wondering if in reality I have an amazingly exiting life and am just so delusional that I cant tell.

We better hurry and develop AI and give each person a personal robot who can hold our hands and interpret life and its events for us. Maybe we really are in the matrix. Maybe I am really not here. Maybe the college psychology class I took is really a cafeteria and I've been just dreaming it.....

LOL. Agreed.

It's always surprising to me how apt some people the average human is to simply hallucinate all kinds of fantastical shit. And they think think, even though they know very well that they themselves do not walk around each day imagining they see all kinds of things that aren't really there.

And I'm not saying that humans can't mistake one thing for another, or that some humans aren't simply insane. But to act like it's just a common occurrence for regular folks to walk around and see spaceships, and aliens, and ghosts, and whatever else is its own form of delusion.

LOL. Agreed.

It's always surprising to me how apt some people the average human is to simply hallucinate all kinds of fantastical shit. And they think think, even though they know very well that they themselves do not walk around each day imagining they see all kinds of things that aren't really there.

And I'm not saying that humans can't mistake one thing for another, or that some humans aren't simply insane. But to act like it's just a common occurrence for regular folks to walk around and see spaceships, and aliens, and ghosts, and whatever else is its own form of delusion.

It is often the case that the explanations given to account for a certain circumstance are harder to believe than the reported event. The assumption that none of it exists makes those explanations,
however difficult to imagine, more palatable.

I have seen a UFO with my own eyes so it is particularly curious to watch the mental gymnastics that go on to explain away the supposed impossible when I KNOW what I saw.....

I have seen a UFO with my own eyes so it is particularly curious to watch the mental gymnastics that go on to explain away the supposed impossible when I KNOW what I saw.....

Tell us more about your sighting. What exactly happened?

Tell us more about your sighting. What exactly happened?

I was with a friend and we were driving from SLC Utah to Las Vegas for a Grateful Dead concert. (Neither of us do any drugs by the way) We were on I15 Near a town called Scipio and my friend said "OH my God- there is a UFO"! I looked up and above us maybe only 200 or 300 ft above us was a circular craft pacing us. It had orange paneled lights all around the circumference of the object.

I was elated and immediately hit the brakes to stop and get out of the car. For me, my instant reaction was sheer excitement to be seeing this! (I had not read or heard anything negative about UFO's at that pre internet time). My friend Rene however freaked out in a way that is difficult to describe. I actually worried for her well being she was so frightened so I sped up and kept going. I did not see this but she saw the craft move behind some trees and then it was out of out sight.

When we finally talked about it she said that when she was a kid she lived on an isolated farm and her parents were in town and it was dark and a craft landed in her field and beings got out and came to the house and they were shining colored lights into the house while her and her siblings were hiding behind the furniture. Then she lost time and remembered nothing till the next day and her brothers and sisters did not remember the event at all.

She had had dreams ever since where aliens would say that one day she would have to come back with them. Scary dreams, and she thought that was what was going to happen when we saw that craft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back