Ariel Phenomenon - Upcoming UFO/alien visitation documentary, Dan Aykroyd involved

Here is the problem with the government technology angle.. These kids drew pictures of alien greys. It wasn't just that they saw a craft they didn't understand. They saw beings, beings that hovered over the ground.

Ill look more into it and comeback with a better response.

Ill look more into it and comeback with a better response.

Yea I'm not saying I know what happened in this case but this one has always bugged me, even disturbed me. It seems inexplicable unless you just accept that the kids saw what they saw.

This is what they say they saw that day.

th

th

th

Here is the problem with the government technology angle.. These kids drew pictures of alien greys. It wasn't just that they saw a craft they didn't understand. They saw beings, beings that hovered over the ground.

Did they say that the beings themselves hovered or just that the craft hovered?

Yes and I find that particular case disturbing. One of the reasons why I find it disturbing is because that case involved 60 elementary school aged children that all said they saw the same thing. If you know anything about children that age its that there is no way in hell that they can conspire and tell a story like that without being found out. Not 60 of them. The children believed that these beings were sinister in nature and meant them harm. As far as I know none of them ever recanted. Some want to call them aliens, some call them demons, but whatever they are, this case is one of those that leaves you scratching your head.

That particular sighting was in a doc called Experiencers, here is an excerpt.

This was absolutely creepy. With evidence like this, I don't know how people can deny whats going on. These kids looked like they really went through something amazing and traumatic.

Did they say that the beings themselves hovered or just that the craft hovered?

Some of the children reported that there was a large being that was like in charge or something and there were some smaller ones that hovered. Some of the children reported that some of the beings had long black hair but that their eyes were huge and black like a traditional grey alien.

th

One interesting thing is that this was 1994, that was 23 years ago. These kids are in their 30's now and many of them stay in contact with one another and still go to some sort of psychology thing with Mack guy that interviewed them. He was a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.

Here is some original interview footage, first 5 or 6 minutes.

This was absolutely creepy. With evidence like this, I don't know how people can deny whats going on. These kids looked like they really went through something amazing and traumatic.

Yea and the guy that interviewed them was John Mack who was a professor of child psychiatry at Harvard. It wasn't just some guy and he was convinced that something happened to them.

John Edward Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, parapsychologist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, a leading researcher and writer on alien abduction experiences[1], and a campaigner for the elimination of nuclear weapons.
th

Yeah, I don't think a rational person can avoid the conclusion that something extraordinary happened that day. What that something was, I don't know. But it wasn't a normal occurrence.

Like Muster keeps pointing out, we're talking about 60 different kids here, ranging approximately from 5 to 12 years old. It's just not plausible that they're making it up.

Yea and the guy that interviewed them was John Mack who was a professor of child psychiatry at Harvard. It wasn't just some guy and he was convinced that something happened to them.

John Edward Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, parapsychologist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, a leading researcher and writer on alien abduction experiences[1], and a campaigner for the elimination of nuclear weapons.
th

Thanks for furthering on this topic. I'm legit intrigued by this. I'm going to further research this now.

I found this. Its one of the children that was there on that day who is now obviously an adult.

I found this. Its one of the children that was there on that day who is now obviously an adult.

Interesting. So I guess these beings were also able to communicate telepathically "through their eyes". And like the girl in the earlier vid you posted, she also says the being had a message. The girl earlier said the message she understood was about watching over the earth; this girls said her message was about the proper use of technology.

It sounds like she also says that she has had other experiences with these beings. I'd like to hear more about that. It's too bad she didn't elaborate.

Interesting. So I guess these beings were also able to communicate telepathically "through their eyes". And like the girl in the earlier vid you posted, she also says the being had a message. The girl earlier said the message she understood was about watching over the earth; this girls said her message was about the proper use of technology.

It sounds like she also says that she has had other experiences with these beings. I'd like to hear more about that. It's too bad she didn't elaborate.

The girl in the original video I posted also said they communicated with her through their eyes.

This girl.
th

That's the same story as the adult tells in post #29. The children involved also spoke of everything slowing down, like slow motion. Some sort of time dilation.

The girl in the original video I posted also said they communicated with her through their eyes.

This girl.
th

That's the same story as the adult tells in post #29. The children involved also spoke of everything slowing down, like slow motion. Some sort of time dilation.

So one thing I'm not clear on is exactly how long this experience was supposed to have lasted. Two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes?

So one thing I'm not clear on is exactly how long this experience was supposed to have lasted. Two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes?

Its been a long time since I really looked at all the info so I don't remember. As I said, the kids said they experienced things in slow motion and even as adults I don't think most of them can give you an amount of time. It was fast but you always have the little problem with abductees claiming they have missing time. They think it was 10 minutes and it was 4 hours type of thing but this was during recess so we have to assume it was a matter of a few minutes.

What gets me is this. These kids saw this stuff and were speaking of large eyed non-humans, who communicate telepathically, and who were in some way manipulating time. We're talking elementary aged kids, from 1994.There probably wasn't a computer or internet within 100 miles of them. My point being, how is it these children are describing in 1994 Zimbabwe what people in 2017 describe as alien encounters? Seriously, we're talking 10 year olds in a seim-pre internet environment.

What gets me is this. These kids saw this stuff and were speaking of large eyed non-humans, who communicate telepathically, and who were in some way manipulating time. We're talking elementary aged kids, from 1994.There probably wasn't a computer or internet within 100 miles of them. My point being, how is it these children are describing in 1994 Zimbabwe what people in 2017 describe as alien encounters? Seriously, we're talking 10 year olds in a seim-pre internet environment.

Well I'm not saying it had any influence here, but of course stories of alien encounters and even the Grays weren't unheard of in 1994. For instance, Budd Hopkins wrote his book Intruders in 1987.

51P1WJB0ZNL._SX280_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I believe there are other intelligent civilizations throughout the universe.

But something doesn't add up about this Zimbabwe story...

1) Where the hell were the adults? No adults were around to see this shit? What kind of school is this? Lol.

2) So...none of the 60 kids were taken or killed? Nothing? Aliens just show up to say hello and then just leave, eh?

3) The aliens had a message for the kids about environmental and/or technological responsibility? Instead of landing in front of the White House to give the President the message, they decided to tell a bunch of kids in Africa who don't have the resources or ability to do jack shit? Seems legit.

I believe something significant happened in Roswell in 1947. I believe some crazy shit went down in Santa Monica in the "Battle of Los Angeles" in 1942. I don't know about this Zimbabwe story...

It's seems so far-fetched that all these kids saw some aliens visiting Robert Mugabe but no teachers? If 60 kids are out on a break, then surely some staff must have been present. I don't buy it that all the staff were on a meeting.

As for time slowing down, kids don't have the best ability to grasp time.

As for the interviews with the children, extremely leading questions, pressure for details.

Last edited:
In my class of 30 we've had at least one or two kids who could draw their mofo hands off even at that age. My best friend had the talent from ever since I can remember. Out of 60 kids not one can draw?? Or at least show us how they looked more in detail today in a drawing... honestly that kinda p1sses me off.

And that cute girl now grown up...she wouldbe been a 9 but has obviously been stress eating ever since.

Some of the craft that have been described by witnesses are able to accelerate and maneuver in ways that our known aircraft are not even close to. Shit like going from a dead stop to suddenly shooting across the sky at what seems like thousands of miles an hour, turning on a dime and then coming again to an immediate stop and just hovering.

I think we're still a lot more than 50 years away from having something like that.

Not necessarily. A magnetic propulsion system would be able to maneuver like that. And if it's a drone aircraft u don't have to worry about the pilots being able to withstand the changes in g force

Well I'm not saying it had any influence here, but of course stories of alien encounters and even the Grays weren't unheard of in 1994. For instance, Budd Hopkins wrote his book Intruders in 1987.

51P1WJB0ZNL._SX280_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yea but elementary age kids in Zimbabwe were not reading about alien abduction. We're talking 8 year olds, 10 year olds. I don't know wtf happened that day but one thing I'm pretty sure about is that it wasn't placed in their minds otherwise you wouldn't have had 62 witnesses, you would have had 3 or 4 witnesses with the rest of the kids saying I didn't see shit. Another interesting phenomenon is how many of those kids grew up and still seem obsessed with that day.

This is part of a story on a website called Altered Dimensions. I can't speak on the veracity of the site because obviously its a weird freaky weird site about weird freaky weird stuff but it tells a pretty complete story about the 1994 UFO incident. I'll provide a link at the bottom if you want to read it.

Typically with children’s “tall tales”, experts point out that in almost all cases, the child will eventually admit to the lie. In 2010, the children, who were now adults, were again interviewed about their experience. Sixteen years after the event – not one of the 62 children recanted their story. Here are snippets of what the witnesses, who are now adults, said 16 years after the event.

“It was that face, that craft. It will never go out of my mind.”

“We [the witnesses] met up on many occasions after that and hugged and shook our heads and said ‘that was the most amazing experience of our lives’.”

“It was strange, it was exciting. You don’t see stuff like that every day. That was like a once in a lifetime experience.”

“We *know* we didn’t just make this up. Something definitely was happening. Whether it was UFOs or whether it was who know what else, we can’t say for sure one way or another but definitely there was something that happened there that day and it got the whole school riled up.”

“If there was one experience in my life that I’d like to relive, it would be that particular experience.”

One parent said of her child:

“He never stopped talking about it. He has *never* stopped talking about it. And he has believed all this time that it did happen.”

http://altereddimensions.net/2013/z...ing-children-saucer-shaped-ufo-alien-sighting

It's seems so far-fetched that all these kids saw some aliens visiting Robert Mugabe but no teachers? If 60 kids are out on a break, then surely some staff must have been present. I don't buy it that all the staff were on a meeting.

As for time slowing down, kids don't have the best ability to grasp time.

As for the interviews with the children, extremely leading questions, pressure for details.

It happened in an isolated part of Zimbabwe. I'm sure children there still play outside without adult supervision. As far as the interviewer leading them, that was a professor of child psychiatry from Harvard Medical school. If you go into a elementary school and interview 62 young children, it doesn't matter how much you lead them, you will not get 62 kids saying they saw a craft land and non-human beings get out.

Back