Ariel Phenomenon - Upcoming UFO/alien visitation documentary, Dan Aykroyd involved | Page 4

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by shadow_priest_x, Sep 10, 2017.

1. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    Well we're talking about a phenomenon here that none of us really understand. It could be that we're dealing with a wide variety of alien races. Who knows.

bandicoot likes this.
  2. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    perhaps not every instance. But a lot of them I'd say. In a case like this, with 60 or so kids, I wouldn't bet on it playing a factor.

shadow_priest_x likes this.
  3. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    the cia, nasa, upper level government, the military, Russia and Ancient Astronaut theorist

4. 00 Buck Purple Belt

00 Buck
    Skeptics weren't there. Therefore swamp gas and weather balloons bro.

5. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower

The reaching and soft thinking that people do to come up with explanations often becomes more difficult to believe than the original accounts.

6. superpunch Black Belt

superpunch
    Yeah man they're aliens that look that much like humans and can interface with the human brain through their eyeballs, makes sense

[​IMG]

7. TrippleOG Brown Belt

TrippleOG
    What a waste of resources

8. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    I'll tell you what's scary. In science, eye witness testimony is the lowest and most unreliable form of evidence. Our justice system is often based on eye witness testimony. Let that sink in some lol.

9. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    Swamp Gas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seriously though. The kids say there was a metallic object but we are talking about rural Africa here, there are no large metallic objects by the playground in the surrounding trees. Also, if it were a hoax committed by someone outside of the school, how did they pull off removing all the stuff and getting away? This is a somewhat rural or remote area. When I think about all the little details of how this would happen it just never makes sense no matter what angle you approach it. Even if you go with the mass hysteria option, which I feel is a terrible option, what set it off? What happened at recess, in broad daylight, that could make 60 children run for the hills?

10. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    What's your explanation of this story?

11. sloppypie Purple Belt

sloppypie
    Says you. The problem is people who believe it's aliens believe no matter what. They aren't objective, they don't give or bend at all to the more rational and skeptical analysis.

You say skeptics are dismissive - for good reason. I hate to break it to everyone but there's no such thing as supernatural entities. No bigfoot, no ghosts, no lockness monster. Nothin.

Aliens are possible bc the universe is so big, but every recorded incident is super flimsy or clearly faked. I don't like being the Debby downer bc alien stuff is super fun, but it's all nonsense.

Also, all these incidences are written from biased people who pretend to be unbiased. To educated people who learned what good and bad sources are, it's easy to spot. For a person who is looking for proof it is in fact aliens, it's super easy to be conned.

12. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    Yeah, even if there WAS a metallic object, wouldn't the kids have been aware of it? And why would merely seeing an object sitting among some trees make 60 kids suddenly think that they saw the object land, saw strange looking little men get out and communicate with them, etc.

That's my problem with the "imagination" claim: It's just a hell of a lot of shit to imagine happening. It's a story about a detailed event. And then, again, there was 60 of them. They ALL imagined this same convoluted shit?

13. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    I would argue in 1994 Zimbabwe these kids had never even seen a computer or a cell phone. Even in the U.S. there were still plenty of people that didn't own a computer or a cell phone in 1994. At that point even if you did you were on dial up and went to watch T.V. while a web site would load on the computer lol. My point being they may not have had any access to the imagery you are talking about. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the kids didn't know what a U.F.O. was, but I would have to find that, I'm pretty sure.

JudasAnthony likes this.
  14. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I feel like you just kind of proved my point. You said:

"This is always the rub from an evidence standpoint is there's really not much to go on. The kids say they saw something - ok. Is there any evidence to corroborate it? Footprints? Landing debris? Landing prints?"

And then I said, yes, maybe in this case. But in other cases there HAS been trace evidence left behind. And then you immediately just tried to discount that by saying, "Eh, anyone who believes this shit just wants to believe."

So as you can see, even if you are presented with this evidence you'll find some reason why it's not relevant or doesn't actually prove anything.

franklinstower likes this.
  15. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    Yea, I don't know man. That's why I told you up front this particular case has always bugged me. People scoff at eye witness testimony but even with solid video, with solid sources, people still don't want to believe that something is happening. We discussed this event when it happened but I'll bring it up again. The Chilean Navy released video of a U.F.O.. The U.F.O. was only viewable with infrared filters. In other words with the naked eye you could not see the craft. Ground control had nothing on radar. It was completely stealth and they were unable to determine its origin.

JudasAnthony likes this.
  16. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower
    This statement is objectively false. There are a lot of highly educated people who look into these subjects and come out believing that something real is happening. You cant just go around making blanket statements like this that are false while trying to debunk it.

JudasAnthony likes this.
  17. superpunch Black Belt

superpunch
    https://www.metabunk.org/the-ariel-school-zimbabwe-ufo-sighting-has-it-ever-been-debunked.t5389/

Musta been 'dem aliens that care about the planet's life forms, so they worry about our nukes but don't give a fuck about chemical or biological weapons that could also destroy all the planet's life forms :rolleyes:

And they happen to have the same morphology as people and can even hack our brains via their eyeballs -- meaning we'd have the same hardware and a similar operating system in our brains. What are the odds of that? Huh?

Bro, you're looking at Africa. People widely will you execute you for witchcraft there. They believe in black magic. They have an average IQ of 70.

18. sloppypie Purple Belt

sloppypie
    Show me that ghosts are real. Or aliens. Or bigfoot.

You can't. It's all bullshit. If a few whackadoos you think are legit say otherwise, cool for you. But don't act like you guys have this mountain of evidence when you have literally nothing.

Worse than nothing, you have a lot of fabricated nonsense that you were gullible enough to buy into. Throwing the word objective into your post doesn't inherently make it objective, just makes it pretentious.

19. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower

I am not obligated to show that any of that is real. You are obligated though, to not make false claims yourself while being critical of false claims.

JudasAnthony likes this.
  20. sloppypie Purple Belt

sloppypie
    You don't have any evidence, just some stuff you found on alien websites.

I'm looking at an alien right now. I have his handprint in front of me that I took from the mud. I say it's all real and so do 10 of my friends.

If I had started posting here like you, and said any of this, you would've bought it as evidence. If you don't acknowledge that as a fault of yours then there's no helping you.