Ariel Phenomenon - Upcoming UFO/alien visitation documentary, Dan Aykroyd involved

I just remembered this and figure Ill throw it out there for whatever its worth.

I live in a smallish town, near some woods. one night for whatever reason, I decided to look out the upstairs window and saw multiple lights circling around. It was like they were equally spaced apart, and flying around in a perfect circle. I was probably 14 at this time, it caught my interest so I went out to the front yard to continue observing. I watched them just go around in this circle for maybe 5 minutes, and then things get weird.

I recall a MASSIVE, HUGE rectangle craft come from behind the trees heading right over top of me. To this day, I swear that craft, whatever it was, was only 50 feet TOPS above the top of the trees. It seemed too low to the ground to comprehend. It had a few lights on the bottom. It was moving very slowly, so I had time to run inside and wake up my father and have him come out to look.

Our conversation went something like this.

Me: LOOK AT THAT WTF
Him: its probably just a plane.
Me: ITS A RECTANGLE AND ALMOST LOW ENOUGH TO TOUCH??
Him: yea........huh

and we both stood and watched it.

I'm not saying it was aliens. In fact I lean towards me just mis-remembering or it being a government craft. But I will never forget that night.

I just remembered this and figure Ill throw it out there for whatever its worth.

I live in a smallish town, near some woods. one night for whatever reason, I decided to look out the upstairs window and saw multiple lights circling around. It was like they were equally spaced apart, and flying around in a perfect circle. I was probably 14 at this time, it caught my interest so I went out to the front yard to continue observing. I watched them just go around in this circle for maybe 5 minutes, and then things get weird.

I recall a MASSIVE, HUGE rectangle craft come from behind the trees heading right over top of me. To this day, I swear that craft, whatever it was, was only 50 feet TOPS above the top of the trees. It seemed too low to the ground to comprehend. It had a few lights on the bottom. It was moving very slowly, so I had time to run inside and wake up my father and have him come out to look.

Our conversation went something like this.

Me: LOOK AT THAT WTF
Him: its probably just a plane.
Me: ITS A RECTANGLE AND ALMOST LOW ENOUGH TO TOUCH??
Him: yea........huh

and we both stood and watched it.

I'm not saying it was aliens. In fact I lean towards me just mis-remembering or it being a government craft. But I will never forget that night.

Interesting story. When the craft moved away, did it just slowly glide off into the distance until you couldn't see it anymore?

Too bad you couldn't take video of it.

Hmm, interesting. I do have a bit of experience with Christians who have pretty rigid ideas about what makes one a Christian or not.

What is her idea of "Christian enough"? Also, would she consider Catholics to be Christians?

Probably would not consider Catholic, Orthodox, Coptic or Ethiopian Christianity to be Christian. If you were to quote something to her from the early Church fathers, from the desert fathers etc, she probably would not recognize that as having any weight at all either.

I dont have any problem with a form of Christianity that does not investigate tradition for itself per se. It is just sad to me when the different forms cannot recognize one another, and enter into dialogue with one another.

Shadow, check out the doc Unacknowledged on Netflix and let me know what you think.

Shadow, check out the doc Unacknowledged on Netflix and let me know what you think.

I've actually watched part of it. Still need to finish it.

Steven Greer has a very mixed reputation in the Ufological community.

I've actually watched part of it. Still need to finish it.

Steven Greer has a very mixed reputation in the Ufological community.

Care to elaborate? I haven't looked into it at all. Still haven't finished it because I keep putting it on before bed and falling asleep.

Seems like I've missed out a good discussion so far.

Can someone keep up to date or cliffs on whats been talked about so far?

I always find this stuff fascinating and always wanted more answers and wished the public took more awareness of this stuff.

Care to elaborate? I haven't looked into it at all. Still haven't finished it because I keep putting it on before bed and falling asleep.

Steven Greer has done some good stuff regarding the UFO question. Probably the most important thing was a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington where he had gathered a pretty big group of government officials, military men, civilian pilots and other relevant individuals to give testimony on the reality of UFOs. It was actually very impressive.

On the other hand, he also claims that he can summon UFOs through meditation and claims he has developed a zero point energy device that is tiny enough to hold in one hand but that can power a small city.

Seems like I've missed out a good discussion so far.

Can someone keep up to date or cliffs on whats been talked about so far?

I always find this stuff fascinating and always wanted more answers and wished the public took more awareness of this stuff.

A bit hard to cliff everything.

I'd say just get to work and start reading!

Steven Greer has done some good stuff regarding the UFO question. Probably the most important thing was a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington where he had gathered a pretty big group of government officials, military men, civilian pilots and other relevant individuals to give testimony on the reality of UFOs. It was actually very impressive.

On the other hand, he also claims that he can summon UFOs through meditation and claims he has developed a zero point energy device that is tiny enough to hold in one hand but that can power a small city.

I posted a group of researchers into this subject earlier in this thread comprised mostly of retired PHD's and such and while looking onto their organization I had a phone conversation with one of them. He told me that they also were able to summon UFO's using certain methods and were in contact with them through telepathic communication.

It seems that much of this phenomenon sort of moves into that arena for many people....

I posted a group of researchers into this subject earlier in this thread comprised mostly of retired PHD's and such and while looking onto their organization I had a phone conversation with one of them. He told me that they also were able to summon UFO's using certain methods and were in contact with them through telepathic communication.

It seems that much of this phenomenon sort of moves into that arena for many people....

If they can use their telepathic powers to summon them and then take good video of it, then maybe I'll take such claims seriously.

If they can use their telepathic powers to summon them and then take good video of it, then maybe I'll take such claims seriously.

I have to agree on the claims of summoning. On the claims of or telepathic communication though I think there is something to it but I have serious doubts about what that something really is. Channeling, psychic communication, crystals and the like SEEM to definitely produce very intense visceral experiences and experiences with expanded consciousness but the reliability of these experiences are deeply in question for me.

I have to agree on the claims of summoning. On the claims of or telepathic communication though I think there is something to it but I have serious doubts about what that something really is. Channeling, psychic communication, crystals and the like SEEM to definitely produce very intense visceral experiences and experiences with expanded consciousness but the reliability of these experiences are deeply in question for me.

This is one of those things where I'm open to any possibility, but it's going to have to be demonstrated in a clear and controlled way for me to do much more than raise an eyebrow.

The paranormal field, after all, is full of all kinds of people claiming all kinds of bullshit. So you're gonna need to show me something.

This is one of those things where I'm open to any possibility, but it's going to have to be demonstrated in a clear and controlled way for me to do much more than raise an eyebrow.

The paranormal field, after all, is full of all kinds of people claiming all kinds of bullshit. So you're gonna need to show me something.

From my experience I could say that many of these practices are absolutely capable of producing profoundly powerful altered states. What someone experiences in these altered states, what the nature of these altered states are is an open question.

From my experience I could say that many of these practices are absolutely capable of producing profoundly powerful altered states. What someone experiences in these altered states, what the nature of these altered states are is an open question.

Well it's like the question of a drug such as DMT. When people do DMT they claim to experience all kinds of shit, like traveling to other dimensions of reality and meeting aliens and all manner of bizarre things. Are they REALLY doing any of this or is it just a trippy trick of the mind. I tend to think that these sorts of things are just weird tricks of the mind--interesting subjective experiences but with no real objective basis--but I obviously can't say for sure.

What is @MusterX? He likes to discuss DMT and altered states.

Well it's like the question of a drug such as DMT. When people do DMT they claim to experience all kinds of shit, like traveling to other dimensions of reality and meeting aliens and all manner of bizarre things. Are they REALLY doing any of this or is it just a trippy trick of the mind. I tend to think that these sorts of things are just weird tricks of the mind--interesting subjective experiences but with no real objective basis--but I obviously can't say for sure.

What is @MusterX? He likes to discuss DMT and altered states.

I could be totally wrong but I have come to discount all drug induced experiences as being unreliable. I have reasons for doing so but I am not saying I am certain that no one ever had a legitimate experience on a psychedelic.

I have done LSD years ago and did it a number of times I also did something else, I dont know what. while working with a shamanic teacher and I have had other experiences but not through the use of any psychedelics and I feel I can tell a difference between them. The drug induced experiences seem less authentic when compared to the non drug induced.

Years ago I spoke to a Hindu master who was a guru way back in the 60's and he told me that of the thousands of men and women who were taking LSD and seeking enlightenment he knew of none who used drugs to get there that really had it, and that it STUCK with.

I could be totally wrong but I have come to discount all drug induced experiences as being unreliable. I have reasons for doing so but I am not saying I am certain that no one ever had a legitimate experience on a psychedelic.

I have done LSD years ago and did it a number of times I also did something else, I dont know what. while working with a shamanic teacher and I have had other experiences but not through the use of any psychedelics and I feel I can tell a difference between them. The drug induced experiences seem less authentic when compared to the non drug induced.

Years ago I spoke to a Hindu master who was a guru way back in the 60's and he told me that of the thousands of men and women who were taking LSD and seeking enlightenment he knew of none who used drugs to get there that really had it, and that it STUCK with.

I would imagine the experiences are different--after all, drugs are drugs--but even if so, I do have to wonder if drug-induced experiences and meditative experiences are still both just purely subjective experiences that occur because you did something that made your mind kind of short-circuit for a little while.

What I will say though is that I know some of the people who have done DMT found it to be a life-changing experience. There was a book that came out about some DMT studies that were done a while back, and that book has since turned into a film. I have not read the book, or seen the film, but @MusterX has been trying to get us to watch it in the Movie Club.

51TO82zq4hL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not necessarily. A magnetic propulsion system would be able to maneuver like that. And if it's a drone aircraft u don't have to worry about the pilots being able to withstand the changes in g force

I am unaware of such a propulsion system. Can you provide a link for it?

Wouldn't even need to be a drone, theoretically speaking. The effects of inertia aren't felt within the vehicle because of the manner in which it functions. It is not propelled forward by an engine while fighting friction, instead the surrounding environment is engineered in such a way that the craft moves as a result.

You're basically in a pocket of spacetime created by the mechanism, which moves as a pocket. So while you're moving at a superluminal speed, you're not even experiencing the effects of acceleration.

Alcubierre drive

350px-Alcubierre.png

Abstract

It is shown how, within the framework of general relativity and without the introduction of wormholes, it is possible to modify a spacetime in a way that allows a spaceship to travel with an arbitrarily large speed. By a purely local expansion of spacetime behind the spaceship and an opposite contraction in front of it, motion faster than the speed of light as seen by observers outside the disturbed region is possible. The resulting distortion is reminiscent of the “warp drive” of science fiction. However, just as it happens with wormholes, exotic matter will be needed in order to generate a distortion of spacetime like the one discussed here.

Link to paper pdf:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0009013.pdf

Link to wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

Documentary on the ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicle) where this is spoken about. Ignore the odd thumbnail, it has nothing to do with the doc.

Dr. Hal Puthoff (briefly featured in above doc) talking about zero point energy and superluminal travel:

Last edited:
I would imagine the experiences are different--after all, drugs are drugs--but even if so, I do have to wonder if drug-induced experiences and meditative experiences are still both just purely subjective experiences that occur because you did something that made your mind kind of short-circuit for a little while.

What I will say though is that I know some of the people who have done DMT found it to be a life-changing experience. There was a book that came out about some DMT studies that were done a while back, and that book has since turned into a film. I have not read the book, or seen the film, but @MusterX has been trying to get us to watch it in the Movie Club.

51TO82zq4hL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yea the DMT: The Spirit Molecule is a fairly fascinating watch. I'm sure the book is more detailed. DMT is a strange substance found everywhere in nature, even the grass on your front lawn contains DMT. If you were a knowledgeable chemist you could extract it from almost anything. It even occurs naturally in the human body. DMT is different than other drugs, in this case hallucinogens. The main difference is that when a person does LSD, or Mushrooms, for example, the person is still very much present and can respond.

When a large dose of DMT is smoked, on in Rick Strassman's case, introduced intraveineously, the person is transported to some other realm, they are gone. The weirdness begins when Strassman interviews the patients on their experiences in this other realm and they are strikingly similar. The members of Strassman's study were administers fairly large does and they reported being in a beautiful space of geometric shapes almost beyond description and they also encountered beings that talked to them in this place. These beings are often referred to as the Clockwork Elves. I believe it was a term coined by Terrance McKenna before he died.

Anyway, this is all detailed in the doc and its beyond strange. DMT is also the same psychoactive substance found in Ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is used by tribal medicine men in the Brazilian rain forest and has been for generations. It differs slightly from smoking DMT in that it is brewed in a potion and lasts for 4+ hours whereas smoking DMT may only produce a 5 or 10 minute trip that feels like hours. Its crazy stuff, unlike any other substance we have discovered and it tends to leave a mark on a persons mind permanently, or as you say, it can be transformative.

Last edited:

People who have smoked DMT or drank Ayahuasca report that it is more real than life itself. That's one of the differences between DMT and all other drugs is that it produces an experience so real people report not wanting to leave, while others are horrified. It will transport you to another dimension.

Back