Ariel Phenomenon - Upcoming UFO/alien visitation documentary, Dan Aykroyd involved

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by shadow_priest_x, Sep 10, 2017.

1. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I heard about this case many years ago and it's pretty damn fascinating. And now apparently there's a new documentary on the way, with Dan Aykroyd appearing in the film's promo.

From the official website:

[​IMG]
    (Dr. John Mack interviewing Bart, Grade 7)

[​IMG]
    (Drawing by an Ariel School student)

There's also an IndieGoGo campaign to raise funds to help finish the film:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ariel-phenomenon-post-production-campaign#/

@BearGrounds and @Agent Mulder's Hair, get in here!

2. Pliny Pete Puts Butts In Seats

Pliny Pete
    They have people that report on BBCs?
    Ooof what a job

3. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower
    Looks very interesting. I saw a documentary years ago with Dan Akroid in it where he describes having an experience with men in black. Very interesting.

I've read about the case in Zimbabwe also and it is fascinating but honestly after reading about many of the most famous sightings and cases it just seems obvious to me that we are indeed being visited by beings not of this earth and have been for a very long time. It might help that I have had my own sighting of a UFO while with a friend of mine years ago.

For me the question is not whether or not they exist. I am certain they do. Now its more about trying to figure out what they are and what they are doing here on earth.

BearGrounds and shadow_priest_x like this.
  4. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    Yeah, he seems to be a genuine believer in a lot of unexplained phenomena.

His dad co-authored a book on ghosts as well. Dan wrote the foreword.

[​IMG]

I think it's one of the best cases in terms of evidence.

More than 60 kids claimed to have witness the event. It's just not plausible that all 60 huddled together, came up with this story, told it consistently and then not a single one of them ever confessed that they made the whole thing up. Combine that with the fact that today as adults those who have been interviewed maintain their story.

It seems pretty clear that SOMETHING strange happened that day.

So how do you lean? What do you think they are?

5. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    @MusterX, you familiar with this case?

6. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    Yes and I find that particular case disturbing. One of the reasons why I find it disturbing is because that case involved 60 elementary school aged children that all said they saw the same thing. If you know anything about children that age its that there is no way in hell that they can conspire and tell a story like that without being found out. Not 60 of them. The children believed that these beings were sinister in nature and meant them harm. As far as I know none of them ever recanted. Some want to call them aliens, some call them demons, but whatever they are, this case is one of those that leaves you scratching your head.

That particular sighting was in a doc called Experiencers, here is an excerpt.

7. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I think you actually showed me this video before, now that I think about it.

In any case, yeah, it's crazy. I agree that we can throw out collusion. Like you say, there's just no way 60 kids are going to all get on the same page and then stick to the story for years.

Rewatching the vid you posted, I'm not sure "sinister" is the right word. The little black girl, for instance, seems to think that they were here to give a warning for our benefit ("take care of the planet and the air").

You should check out the promo in the OP if you didn't watch it. Hopefully they're able to successfully get the funding they need to finish the film up.

Agent Mulder's Hair and MusterX like this.
  8. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower

I dont know if I can answer that question clearly but Ill share a few thoughts. First I had a direct sighting once and then for about 9 months had some interesting but kind of scary experiences with what I thought were aliens so from my own experience and some of what I have read I feel like there are some very nefarious motives going on with this phenomena. I know there are.

However I cant say that what I experienced is the same as what all other people have experienced so I wouldn't want to label the whole phenomenon as evil. I can say though that I dont personally trust any of them no matter what they say they are up to and that wont change until they reveal themselves publicly and we get a nice long history with them.

There is also the question of whether or not they are even physical beings from other planets or interdimensional beings possibly from right here--- so to speak. IF that is the case then they may be no different than what used to be called demons and angels. If not then there could be many types visiting earth with many different motives and agendas.

Then there is the case of the skinwalker ranch which I find to be credible and it seems that every kind of fringe and supernatural phenomenon was happening together in that one area suggesting that ALL of this phenomena shares a common source.....

What is your take on it all?

9. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    The clip I showed didn't discuss the part where some of them were traumatized and had to have counseling. Most of them felt in danger and ran for their lives screaming. Like I said, I don't know what to make of it because the witnesses are not adults, they are kids and when 62 kids tell you they saw some sort of beings its hard to just shrug it off. Its the numbers that have me thrown. If its just 1 or 2 or 3 kids then you can assume they are making up a story but 62 kids running for their lives to the teachers and crying and screaming is difficult to grasp.

Consider this man. When all those kids got home, their parents were made aware of the days incident. The school likely called them all and said what happened because the kids were effected by it. If they were making it up then some of the parents would have forced their kids to confess but that didn't happen. They all took the heat and insisted that is what happened.

10. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    can someone nutshell me whats going on here

11. franklinstower Blue Belt

franklinstower

"Im not saying its aliens but Its aliens"

marioh, Malvo and revoltub like this.
  12. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I really have no idea, especially since I haven't had any kind of experience myself to rely on.

One thing I can say is that we may be dealing with MULTIPLE phenomena that all gets grouped together under the same umbrella. For instance, some of the phenomena that gets labeled as UFO/alien stuff might be interdimensional while some of the other phenomena that gets labeled the same way may actually be physical, nuts-and-bolts kind of stuff. So who knows, maybe we're dealing with interdimensional beings AND aliens from another planet.

As for their intentions, who knows. It seems like often times people think that aliens are either going to be our saviors or our enslavers. Maybe the truth falls somewhere in the middle and their motives and intentions are more complex than that.

Tankeray likes this.
  13. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    So what's your take on what it was, if you had to call it?

Aliens from another world? Interdimensional beings? Demons? A government psy-op with experimental technology?

14. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    have any children involved committed suicide yet? Such as hanging themselves with their hands tied behind their back, self inflicted several gunshot wounds to the back of the head, or burying themselves in a shady bush path?

franklinstower likes this.
  15. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    I find that the easy answer is that it is all just hush hush government technology.

OvaryHugger likes this.
  16. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I think it's undeniable that at least some of what gets identified as UFOs are test aircraft. No doubt.

But all of it? I don't know about that. Some of the technology seems TOO advanced to plausibly believe that our government has it.

17. revoltub blackwater Belt

revoltub
    military AND government

I think perhaps you may be right. But I think we undervalue the amount of technology the government/military has. Ive seen some speculate that the government is perhaps 50 years ahead of regular citizen level of technology.

I can't consider anything out of the realm of military ingenuity. Esp. if it is a nuts and bolts object.

Agent Mulder's Hair likes this.
  18. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    Some of the craft that have been described by witnesses are able to accelerate and maneuver in ways that our known aircraft are not even close to. Shit like going from a dead stop to suddenly shooting across the sky at what seems like thousands of miles an hour, turning on a dime and then coming again to an immediate stop and just hovering.

I think we're still a lot more than 50 years away from having something like that.

franklinstower likes this.
  19. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    None of it seems likely, and yet, something appears to have happened. They always say, the most obvious answer is probably it but this case has no obvious answer.

What are my choices?

1. That 62 elementary aged children were able to concoct a UFO sighting at recess and then appear shook by it, many of them crying. As a parent I can tell you that is incredibly unlikely.

2. That a government pys-op went down in Zimbabwe of all places and that they somehow presented a UFO craft, and levitating grey's to 62 children and then were able to wheel it all away, no trace, before all the teachers inside came out and looked. Seems incredibly unlikely.

3. That Aliens, be it greys, or demons, or interdimentional beings popped in at the wrong place and the wrong time and were sighted by 62 school children. Seems fantastical.

And yet, we're back to square one here. I guess all I can tell you is there are things about the nature of our reality that we don't understand and sometimes some of us get a glimpse of it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  20. MusterX Steel Belt

MusterX
    Here is the problem with the government technology angle.. These kids drew pictures of alien greys. It wasn't just that they saw a craft they didn't understand. They saw beings, beings that hovered over the ground.

revoltub likes this.