AEW LVI: Masturbatory Bret Hart Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good episode. Serena Deeb segment blew ass, Adam Cole needs to get in shape, and the Cole/Hardy post match sucked, but everything else on the show was solid.

Liked both jokers. Nice fan favorite pops without bloating the roster with more new people.

Seriously though, why does the show never seem to end with the champ?
Using them at the top of the hour to draw people in, and then hope they are to lazy to change the channel.

519fc0d3bcbe22b7e76d6811de48bff8a1b6fa4f.gifv

Should have ended the show sending a message to Punk, filling that ring full of uppercuts.

Shoot hang Adam Cole. There can only be one Adam!

AOCJI9t.jpg

Seriously though, why does the show never seem to end with the champ?
honest question
is it because hangman is champ
or was it like this when jericho, mox, and omega were champ too?

Maki was the best part of Dynamite.

QJQ6LlW.png

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to shower while listening to The Breakfast Club soundtrack. Dont dont dont dont you forget about me @Me

honest question
is it because hangman is champ
or was it like this when jericho, mox, and omega were champ too?
Pretty much every show ended the same way tonight's did when Omega was champ. His reign was terrible really.

But yeah, they claim to be behind Hangman, he is the first guy they can claim as a homegrown talent as champion (meaning he was never huge anywhere else), and yet they seem determined to putt him in the middle of the card, and give guys like Jericho 20 minutes every week to say the same thing, or the Elite get like 4 segments of bad acting, followed by a beatdown.

Pretty much every show ended the same way tonight's did when Omega was champ. His reign was terrible really.

But yeah, they claim to be behind Hangman, he is the first guy they can claim as a homegrown talent as champion (meaning he was never huge anywhere else), and yet they seem determined to putt him in the middle of the card, and give guys like Jericho 20 minutes every week to say the same thing, or the Elite get like 4 segments of bad acting, followed by a beatdown.

It's tiresome.

Done with Jericho's talking segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back