Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

Holy shit. This thread took a major turn.

I thought we were talking about Adrien Broner here, guys.

Let's try to stay on topic for God's sake.

Holy shit. This thread took a major turn.

I thought we were talking about Adrien Broner here, guys.

Let's try to stay on topic for God's sake.
He likes to make videos of himself taking a shit in Popeyes. Bets people then commits aggravated assault to get his money back. Did a press conference before a Floyd fight which was interesting for the mannerisms and according to @LogicalInsanity his female friend has a big booty (pics or stfu)

Can we rename this thread "Guys sitting behind computers talking about what form of fighting would win in a street fight"

Almost as bad as guys talking about who would win. Batman or Superman

And of course the 1 rabid anti Trump Fascist

Actually it was allowed in the UFC back in 93 or so, when bouts took place in barns down in 'bama in front of 2000 drunken Just bleeds who started booing when any kind of grappling remotely happened. That and mullet pulling. Good times.
i don't think it was ever allowed, but.., the early ufc's were run so slipshod that guys could get away with pretty much anything, it's also how they sold it. One of the guys in the first ufc went on to fight in japan and gouged out yuki nakai's eye. but yes, joe son got socked in the nuts by…..what was his fucking name? heath ledger? i don't know, joe deserved it though, he's in prison for rape still.

i don't think it was ever allowed, but.., the early ufc's were run so slipshod that guys could get away with pretty much anything, it's also how they sold it. One of the guys in the first ufc went on to fight in japan and gouged out yuki nakai's eye. but yes, joe son got socked in the nuts by…..what was his fucking name? heath ledger? i don't know, joe deserved it though, he's in prison for rape still.

I think it was Keith Hackney, the guy who also knocked down this huge sumotori with basically a big slap in the face.

As far as I remember the first 3 rules of the UFC were "No biting, no eye goughing, no fish hooking."

I think it was Keith Hackney, the guy who also knocked down this huge sumotori with basically a big slap in the face.

As far as I remember the first 3 rules of the UFC were "No biting, no eye goughing, no fish hooking."
ya, that's it, keith hackney, he beat the black sumo guy, the big guy is dead now, i can't think of his name right now. In those days, some of the more traditional ma'rs weren't that bad. Harold Howard was a crazy fuck but he put on some good fights, he's been in trouble with the law, some youtube commenter said that Howard molested his sister when he participated in some kids event dressed up as a lion, the shit wasn't funny but it was.

Zero ability to engage substantively. Are you 14 yet?

proxy.php

ya, that's it, keith hackney, he beat the black sumo guy, the big guy is dead now, i can't think of his name right now. In those days, some of the more traditional ma'rs weren't that bad. Harold Howard was a crazy fuck but he put on some good fights, he's been in trouble with the law, some youtube commenter said that Howard molested his sister when he participated in some kids event dressed up as a lion, the shit wasn't funny but it was.

Emmanuel Yarbrough

Emmanuel Yarbrough
thats right, thanks, manny "tiny" yarbrough. In a way, i give all the early guys more props for heart because no one knew what could happen, even after all the years of watching boxing, it was still shocking to see some of those fights with the violence, seeing guys get elbowed into unconsciousness was sickening.

The thing about Broner that I like is that every time he pulls shit like this, which makes him unlikable, all you need to do is go watch the diaz or maidana fight and you feel fine again.

No but seriously....what in the fuck...he seemed so cool when I met him...

And that was the same girl i saw with him...the one with the ass
Just be thankful you weren't there when he went bonkers...it could've been you.

Broner is probably going away for a couple years after this incident. Hes not all there.

(...) even after all the years of watching boxing, it was still shocking to see some of those fights with the violence, seeing guys get elbowed into unconsciousness was sickening.

who has ever elbowed someone into unconsciousness in mma?

Back