Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

I first got it because I was dealing with some pretty shady people with my occupation. I also carry large sums of cash at times.

Closest call I had was at a building I did business at. It was late and the building was closing down. A dude was sitting near an exit and not letting some females leave. He was screaming at them. I told him to leave and he was not having it. He pulled out some scissors and started screaming at me. I just flashed him the piece. Did not pull it. If he had approached me with the scissors I would have shot him no doubt. He calmed down a bit and I called the cops. I convinced him to leave the scene before they arrived.
very dangerous, then you have the many cases that are part of street lore about a guy who pulled a gun, didn't use it and the other party came back and killed them. No easy answers when it comes to violence. I'd probably favor the pepper spray myself, people can recover from that pretty quickly and it does the job. I don't know if I want a gun around. Glad the guy calmed down, it's not fun to live with a death on your conscience. Deep down inside, i hate being mean to anyone but sometimes you have to be.

very dangerous, then you have the many cases that are part of street lore about a guy who pulled a gun, didn't use it and the other party came back and killed them. No easy answers when it comes to violence. I'd probably favor the pepper spray myself, people can recover from that pretty quickly and it does the job. I don't know if I want a gun around. Glad the guy calmed down, it's not fun to live with a death on your conscience. Deep down inside, i hate being mean to anyone but sometimes you have to be.

real shit. SBJJ handled it well, tho. Dude didnt want those problems if he was carrying scissors. but soon as you show heat you better be ready to use it. dont hang out and be the good samaritan either or youll end up dead. I've had some ugly encounters in my city. even lil kids have guns out here. shit is pretty nasty at times. If you dont live somewhere that requires you to carry then no reason to. SBJJ sounds like he needs it and is smart about it. Tbh if someone acts in a way to threaten your life put em down, no time to think about being nice.

Pepper spray is a good option if you dont wanna be faced with pulling a trigger. I had 2 dumbfucks start up with me at a bar once and my girl maced em and i fed one of em these hands lmao, kinda dirty but at the same time eat a fuckin dick yknow? lol I personally stopped carrying in places where I dont feel like a life and death situation might come up, tbh it feels kinda like a problem waiting to happen. Idk about in open carry states ect but around here flashing a piece to try and De-escalate a situation will get you arrested, and god forbid you use it and it goes to court that you were showing it before hand ect. Fucking tricky laws with concealed carry, it can get messy as fuck. Granted if youre ina shit side of town its not like someones gonna call the cops on you lol.

real shit. SBJJ handled it well, tho. Dude didnt want those problems if he was carrying scissors. but soon as you show heat you better be ready to use it. dont hang out and be the good samaritan either or youll end up dead. I've had some ugly encounters in my city. even lil kids have guns out here. shit is pretty nasty at times. If you dont live somewhere that requires you to carry then no reason to. SBJJ sounds like he needs it and is smart about it. Tbh if someone acts in a way to threaten your life put em down, no time to think about being nice.

Pepper spray is a good option if you dont wanna be faced with pulling a trigger. I had 2 dumbfucks start up with me at a bar once and my girl maced em and i fed one of em these hands lmao, kinda dirty but at the same time eat a fuckin dick yknow? lol I personally stopped carrying in places where I dont feel like a life and death situation might come up, tbh it feels kinda like a problem waiting to happen. Idk about in open carry states ect but around here flashing a piece to try and De-escalate a situation will get you arrested, and god forbid you use it and it goes to court that you were showing it before hand ect. Fucking tricky laws with concealed carry, it can get messy as fuck. Granted if youre ina shit side of town its not like someones gonna call the cops on you lol.
ya, so much of it depends on location, i can't tell you how many "almost" fights i've had, people around here aren't really that hard, seattle is not a hard place, so you never know. Better safe than sorry. Most people just back down once they see you're not gonna fall for their shit. I've also taken swings at guys, kicked guys and it really just makes them back up, so not even serious about their own shit. odd thing, when i did security, i quickly learned that most people, even street people have a hard time fighting back, if you're really not socialized for violence, it's not gonna happen on the spot most of the time. guys would maybe draw back their fists or come at me or something but it was pretty rare that people would actually try to fight back. then again, i never gave them much chance. One thing i learned is never give away the momentum, sometimes it happened just because a situation was kinda fucked up, one time i was dealing with a woman and no way did i want to hit her and so she bit me while i was trying to be a gentleman.

If you kick me in the balls it will hurt and I'll find you and kick your ass, if you kick me in the back of the head I might die. There's a difference short round.
In a real street fight, my mma skillz would come to bear

And you don’t fuck with bears.

"You sure ?"

Bears+_932220b067c12ebf71f46404f43e9cc9.jpg

Back