Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

all it takes is for the back of your head to hit the concrete too hard and that's it, you're dead.

Softest part of the body. Many don't realize that

Always sad to see a true role model losing it.

He owes Haymon so much money it's absurd. He actually owes me 500 from a Cincinnati bet. O have a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba than collecting

if it were any other fighter we'd be talking about CTE, but its broner, he was born retarded

He owes Haymon so much money it's absurd. He actually owes me 500 from a Cincinnati bet. O have a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba than collecting

The guy did have some talent. As much as I enjoy watching him get schooled in the ring or fuck up outside of it, the fall he's bound to take is saddening.

The guy did have some talent. As much as I enjoy watching him get schooled in the ring or fuck up outside of it, the fall he's bound to take is saddening.

I never wish any ill will on anyone so on that note I agree. He burned so many bridges that it is going to be bad. All those guys hanging around him are gone. His debt is on him amd he has nothing liquid. Lease yhis, lease that. That's before he owns his IRS

Separate that and move to boxing. Very talented but he tried to fight like Floyd. He couldn't emulate the shoulder roll so he got hit with huge punches. Should have fought like Tito

Last street fight I saw some dude got pushed over a low wall and 3 guys stood there taking it in turns kicking and punching him.

If it was a real fight he would've got him in a crucifix and definitely avoided using north south elbows in case herb dean came and broke it up.

I never wish any ill will on anyone so on that note I agree. He burned so many bridges that it is going to be bad. All those guys hanging around him are gone. His debt is on him amd he has nothing liquid. Lease yhis, lease that. That's before he owns his IRS

Separate that and move to boxing. Very talented but he tried to fight like Floyd. He couldn't emulate the shoulder roll so he got hit with huge punches. Should have fought like Tito

Can't fight like Floyd without the legs, the work ethics, the IQ and the reflexes.

It seems that talented guys decide they'll box like Floyd by emulating his attitude, failing to understand that Floyd was a made champion when he decided to become Money for marketing purposes. Gervonta looks like he's taking this road, and it's a pity.

Last edited:
Last street fight I saw some dude got pushed over a low wall and 3 guys stood there taking it in turns kicking and punching him.

If it was a real fight he would've got him in a crucifix and definitely avoided using north south elbows in case herb dean came and broke it up.

I snap down on their head to get them to their knees, spin to take their back (looking to mount of course), sink my hook in for the rear naked and start hammer fisting dudes. One of them even asked for my number after I was through stretching him. When I look to box in a street fight it ends too efficiently for my liking. It gets boring quick so I'm always looking to add extra things to my game that I'll never actually need in such scenarios.

Last edited:
Coner would knock AB's head clean off.

As long as the ref doesn't protect him.

Coner would knock AB's head clean off.

As long as the ref doesn't protect him.
Clean off? Like literally?

Conor would get his ass kicked. Bored of these threads, didn't any of you guys learn anything from watching someone who boxes professionally against someone who does striking training for mma in training camp at boxing rules?

Clean off? Like literally?

Conor would get his ass kicked. Bored of these threads, didn't any of you guys learn anything from watching someone who boxes professionally against someone who does striking training for mma in training camp at boxing rules?

If the ref didn't protect Floyd after that monstrous body shot, Mayweather would have been writhing on the canvas pissing blood all over the place.

If the ref didn't protect Floyd after that monstrous body shot, Mayweather would have been writhing on the canvas pissing blood all over the place.
Lol, no he wouldn't. I remember who got stopped though, white Irish guy who had a chubby at the weigh in.

Lol, no he wouldn't. I remember who got stopped though, white Irish guy who had a chubby at the weigh in.

As opposed to black Irish guy?

What does race even have to do with anything?

Are you one of those people who need to inject race into every single conversation?

Lincoln freed your people over 150 years ago. Get over it, bro.

No but seriously....what in the fuck...he seemed so cool when I met him...

And that was the same girl i saw with him...the one with the ass

Agreed. The ref should definitely have allowed groin shots in this specific case. Oh, and these rabbit punches too.

Back