Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
By TMZ Sports

Former four division world champion Adrien Broner went ballistic on the Las Vegas strip Friday night ... violently shoving a woman and knocking an unidentified guy out cold.

TMZ Sports obtained the video, which starts with Broner taking pics with fans. Moments later he snaps, but it's unclear why. The former world champ appears enraged as he walks near the MGM.

A female companion tried to calm him down, but Broner isn't having it and shoves her, sending her flying backward. Then he uncorks a ferocious knockout blow to a guy who went down for the count.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-goes-bonkers-knocks-guy-out-on-vegas-strip--120345

I wish that was me he hit, LAWSUIT. That man just ended his career and his finacial future, looks like he just hit him for no reason

Always sad to see a true role model losing it.

If only he had shown this type of aggression against Mikey.

That chick he was with has a nice phat booty. He shouldn't have wigged out on her like that though. Boxing proving itself in da streets once again!

If only he had shown this type of aggression against Mikey.

His trouble handling opponents who do fight back is well documented.

Still never KO'd tho.

tDvw66w.png

The whole thing is fake anyway.

Obviously staged, c'mon guys you know better.

If those UFC MMAssholes who flooded the forum for the Connor fight taught me anything it's that all real fights end up on the ground with half guards and full guards and mounts and ninja butt scoots and stuff. No one ever just gets punched and goes down. It's physics and math and stuff.

The whole thing is fake anyway.

Obviously staged, c'mon guys you know better.

If those UFC MMAssholes who flooded the forum for the Connor fight taught me anything it's that all real fights end up on the ground with half guards and full guards and mounts and ninja butt scoots and stuff. No one ever just gets punched and goes down. It's physics and math and stuff.

The fact that no one played the de la Riva guard more or less confirms a work in my eyes.

I wish that was me he hit, LAWSUIT. That man just ended his career and his finacial future, looks like he just hit him for no reason
all it takes is for the back of your head to hit the concrete too hard and that's it, you're dead.

I'll never forget my last pub brawl. All these guys gogoplating one another.

It was beautiful.

all it takes is for the back of your head to hit the concrete too hard and that's it, you're dead.
that just happened at the end of my street at the pizza place not 3 weeks ago, or it was the multiple punches and kicks after the guy was out cold

Why did that guy sprint full speed into Broner's fist face first? AB will be out this morning. Self defense was the only way to handle the situation.

That chick he was with has a nice phat booty. He shouldn't have wigged out on her like that though. Boxing proving itself in da streets once again!
i thought it was logic telling him that his girl had a huge ass, I was joking about him telling her that, looked like he might have done it.

that's why it's a great reason to have security, if he can afford it that is. men are stupid, especially when it comes to being out and about it brings out this primal thing that makes a man want to attempt to alpha everyone else.

one of my close friends was sucker punched and fell down some stone stairs. cracked his skull, spent a month in the hospital. doesn't remember any of that summer.

one punch, and an unfortunate fall.

Back