Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

As opposed to black Irish guy?

What does race even have to do with anything?

Are you one of those people who need to inject race into every single conversation?

Lincoln freed your people over 150 years ago. Get over it, bro.

the irony of this post lol

You're an idiot mate, and even mma fans know that being punched in the bollocks is not allowed in boxing, or any fckin martial art

the irony of this post lol

You're an idiot mate, and even mma fans know that being punched in the bollocks is not allowed in boxing, or any fckin martial art

Actually it was allowed in the UFC back in 93 or so, when bouts took place in barns down in 'bama in front of 2000 drunken Just bleeds who started booing when any kind of grappling remotely happened. That and mullet pulling. Good times.

Are you one of those people who need to inject race into every single conversation?

I'm African American, gotta point these things out.

Agreed. The ref should definitely have allowed groin shots in this specific case.

When you wear your fight trunks as high as Erkel, it doesn't bring up the anatomical placement of your junk along with it.

When you wear your fight trunks as high as Erkel, it doesn't bring up the anatomical placement of your junk along with it.

Since it was a groin shot, the belt did indeed happen to be located above where it landed.

If that had any relevance (it doesn't) I'd jump in the ring with ggg tomorrow and wear my trunks like a trash bag so No part of my body or head were below the belt.

Last edited:
He went from About Billions to...

About Millions to...

About Thousands to...

A Few Hundred Dollars Left

Coner would knock AB's head clean off.

As long as the ref doesn't protect him.
Lol Conor can't bust a grape , we all
Saw it ,

Dude had his face rearranged by a Vegas strip club owner 3x his age

tenor.gif

Race isn't a commentary, it's a descriptor in this case.... are you a full time Trump Supporter, or do you take breaks for rational thought once in a while?

Why would you even bring Conor into this thread, if not just to be a silly twat?
GTFO and go circle jerk with your kind.

---and by that I mean other fucking morons.

Race isn't a commentary, it's a descriptor in this case.... are you a full time Trump Supporter, or do you take breaks for rational thought once in a while?

Why would you even bring Conor into this thread, if not just to be a silly twat?
GTFO and go circle jerk with your kind.

---and by that I mean other fucking morons.

And we're off. What an awful post.

Back