Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

Go fuck yourself.

Conor vs Mayweather is over, we don't have to entertain this shit any more.
Doesn't mean that you have to go ham on very obvious troll attempts like that though, just ignore it or something.

Don't be going full war room at the mention of Conor's name, lol.

AB = Assault & Battery

Anyway...Broner will be one of the guys we look back on years from now as a talented kid who never realized his potential due to lack of work ethic, dedication, and focus.

Isn't there a german rap group called absolute beginner? He could use that.

Yeah fuck you! Your post was awful because of the bolded.

If you are a supporter of Trump, (one of the most insensitive, offensive pieces of shit that has ever disgraced US politics) you really SHOULD have a thicker skin.

If you are a supporter of Trump, (one of the most insensitive, offensive pieces of shit that has ever disgraced US politics) you really SHOULD have a thicker skin.
Call him poopy pants, see what happens.

I'm not a supporter of Trump. And I'm not the one who cursed first. You're obviously a supporter of shitty politics as usually given how flippantly you resort to political name calling.

I'm not a supporter of Trump. And I'm not the one who cursed first. You're obviously a supporter of shitty politics as usually given how flippantly you resort to political name calling.

So.... just a big bitch then. Fair enough.

So.... just a big bitch then. Fair enough.

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

I never wish any ill will on anyone so on that note I agree. He burned so many bridges that it is going to be bad. All those guys hanging around him are gone. His debt is on him amd he has nothing liquid. Lease yhis, lease that. That's before he owns his IRS

Separate that and move to boxing. Very talented but he tried to fight like Floyd. He couldn't emulate the shoulder roll so he got hit with huge punches. Should have fought like Tito

About Billions ....................

<GinJuice>

......................of problems but a bitch ain't one.

If that had any relevance (it doesn't) I'd jump in the ring with ggg tomorrow and wear my trunks like a trash bag so *no part of my body or head *was *above the belt.

Lol
With 2 holes cut out to look out of ?

Also, fixed.

AB = Assault & Battery

Anyway...Broner will be one of the guys we look back on years from now as a talented kid who never realized his potential due to lack of work ethic, dedication, and focus.

But even at his best he was easy to hit.
Susceptible to the same punches over and over.
When Maidana is saying he saw weaknesses in Broner when he fought Gavin Rees then you know you're not nearly as good as you think.

Not to get into a big thing, but I can't help but laugh when our hear our citizens talk about sensitivity and political correctness. We Americans only give a shit about that stuff when it suits our particular arguments. We are the rudest, most insensitive group of people to ever populate this country.

Not to get into a big thing, but I can't help but laugh when our hear our citizens talk about sensitivity and political correctness. We Americans only give a shit about that stuff when it suits our particular arguments. We are the rudest, most insensitive group of people to ever populate this planet.

fixed

When Maidana is saying he saw weaknesses in Broner when he fought Gavin Rees then you know you're not nearly as good as you think.

Although I agree that he was never as good as he thought he was, I must admit the dude has natural talent and athleticism. Broner just doesn't have what it takes btwn the ears to fully realize his potential. Interested far more in the baller/rockstar lifestyle over his craft. Surrounded by yes men who exacerbate his shortcomings.

Ex world champion gavin Rees. Golden era of Welsh boxing, 3 world champs at the same time, Rees, enzo and some white boy who bhop would never lose to.

Back