Zookeeper Gabe's Animal Thread V7.0

I might get a western hognose snake. Always wanted one. Loving the new morphs.
7za36KI.jpg

36KNnx5.jpg

1mGBk7S.jpg

JweAQrd.jpg

nNujhw4.jpg

@JBSchroeds yeah they are definitely a snake that’s chonk but some of those are bordering on O’lawd he’s a comin. Lol top three are healthy to normal and the next couple are obese.

@TribalDrumz just remember they are venomous. While mild and most people have little to no reaction, I was just looking at a case of a girl that had a nasty reaction.

hey thanks for the info gabe. I definitely will do more research. They are from Steve Sykes legendary Leopard Gecko breeder. Dam they are awesome looking though. I also like Rosy Boas and Corn Snakes haha.

c610VXN.jpg

Esu1P3d.jpg

whitewhater albine rosy boa
WTeHKiu.jpg

he now has mexican black king snakes
bW2uVib.jpg

Last edited:
these knobtail geckos are awesome also
gfQon1I.jpg

LaXFWHF.jpg

uQQuNEY.jpg

some leis gecko
dSVXZmd.jpg

hypo thick tailed
VO6d3Df.jpg

SQIfXLV.jpg

LuIoPwk.jpg

N8a1dRM.jpg

Some behind the scene photos of a wildlife documentary I worked on, the out of focus shot on the last one sucked but did not expect the bear to walk out that close and was turned around trying not to move.

Last edited:
SQIfXLV.jpg

LuIoPwk.jpg

N8a1dRM.jpg

Some behind the scene photos of a wildlife documentary I worked on, the out of focus shot on the last one sucked but did not expect the bear to walk out that close and was tuned around trying not to move.
Bro that is really sweet!

World's largest bee rediscovered

Never knew a Tarantula could do this

Yeah, there are some pretty big tarantulas and some small mammals out there. this probably isn’t a common occurrence, but bird eaters do often take small reptiles and amphibians

SQIfXLV.jpg

LuIoPwk.jpg

N8a1dRM.jpg

Some behind the scene photos of a wildlife documentary I worked on, the out of focus shot on the last one sucked but did not expect the bear to walk out that close and was turned around trying not to move.
That’s awesome, would love to see more of your pictures.

That’s awesome, would love to see more of your pictures.

I kept meaning to post pics in this thread. I'm starting on a new grizzly show this summer so hopefully I can manage to get some good pics if I'm not filming

Eh, I wish we would breed smaller leopards as pets. They are so damn awesome. Would do its part in saving them from extinction as well, I guess.

We have s couple of Watusi cattle here, seriously impressive animals.

Back