Zookeeper Gabe's Animal Thread V7.0

Some more pics from my work this some random wolf. I really want to work more them they are really amazing to watch.

LdCYI4b.jpg

And this bear Mother and yearling. Spent a few weeks filming them.

3h0xfxw.jpg

I09Dh5F.jpg

Notice the rub tree

Last edited:
What a pet!

The vid has sound.

For the first time ever, scientists placed alligator carcasses at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico to see which bottom feeders might make a meal of the dead reptiles. The results came as a surprise even to the researchers.

creepy pic:
cda3ctr2oywm6dhpjugv.png

Anyone watching "Our Planet" on Netflix with David Attenborough?

I'm one episode in and very good so far, although quite upsetting as well.

For the first time ever, scientists placed alligator carcasses at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico to see which bottom feeders might make a meal of the dead reptiles. The results came as a surprise even to the researchers.

creepy pic:
cda3ctr2oywm6dhpjugv.png

How are giant isopods a surprise? I thought they were a common sight at food falls.

How are giant isopods a surprise? I thought they were a common sight at food falls.
They were shocked at how quickly they came. They expected it to take several days, or even weeks. They will be revisiting to see what other critters show up because the smaller ones take longer to get to it.

This post goes to proper respect and handling of animals.

A cassowary, a rare emu-like bird, attacks and kills Florida man, officials say

A cassowary, a giant bird with long claws on each foot, killed its owner after he fell in the backyard of his Gainesville, Florida, home, officials told CNN.

"The cassowary is rightfully considered the most dangerous bird in the world!" the zoo says. "Each 3-toed foot has a dagger-like claw on the inner toe that is up to 4 inches (10 centimeters) long! The cassowary can slice open any predator or potential threat with a single swift kick."

----------------

Oh and the obligatory...

Florida
<DisgustingHHH>

Back