News Zhang Weili Wants To Fight Alexa Grasso For Flyweight Belt At UFC 300, Alexa Is Willing

Who would win at 125 lbs?

• Alexa

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Weili

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters
Weili moving up to 125 lbs would open the door for Yan Xiaonan to go for the strawweight belt without having to displace a Chinese champion in the process.

If Zhang vacates then I guess. If not then hell no

I like Zhang but her whole game is based on physicality and speed. She is getting older now and she will be the smaller fighter. I am not saying Zhang isn't technical but she hasn't really showed anything slick on her feet. I am not sure if she can deal with a sharp jab for 5 rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if Zhang gets going and bulldozes Grasso though.

This shit is getting so corny.
It's making me hate Conor for fucking up the sport having at least a LITTLE bit of order and respectability.

There should be a 5 title defense minimum before anyone can attempt a second title AND the champ requesting a 2nd belt should have to have fought 5x in the prior 2 years to demonstrate they could be active enough to not completely logjam 2 divisions.

Then they still shouldn't do it.

It's making me hate Conor for fucking up the sport having at least a LITTLE bit of order and respectability.
Hate Conor by all means, but the UFC deserves most of the blame. Conor wasn't the first to want the opportunities he was given. What's more, the UFC could abort this annoying trend in a trice if they so choose.

Back