News Zhang Weili Wants To Fight Alexa Grasso For Flyweight Belt At UFC 300, Alexa Is Willing

Who would win at 125 lbs?

• Alexa

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Weili

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters

Wish her hair was longer

With her muscular frame, short hair and lack of curves, she looks like one of those K-POP singers (I’m aware Zhang is not Korean)

Even Cyborg with her ‘manly’ features still looks like a woman. Which is crazy if you think about it lol

Wish her hair was longer

With her muscular frame, short hair and lack of curves, she looks like one of those K-POP singers (I’m aware Zhang is not Korean)
I think that she looks more feminine in these photos than in many other photos I have seen after she cut her hair. I suspect that this is due, at least in part, to her wearing some make-up in these photos.

You just know they had to ruin UFC 300 with some of this WMMA bullshit.

Vacate then move up and fight a contender and earn it.

otherwise stay in your division and defend the belt.

BTW Alexa TKO or UDs her.

At first I was a bit apprehensive to the thought - both have stuff to do with people from their own divisons, but as Blanchfield/Fiorot is happening, and it seems like UFC is trying to shelf Zhang's next 115 defence until they can do Yan/Zhang in china or something (what else could explain the relative inactivity of healthy Weili, the "ok, here's a fight" defence vs. Lemos and now the 125lbs aspirations) - this is prretty amazing fight. So, yes, why not.

The more I think about it, just as a fight in a vacuum, the more stoked I get about the prospect.

Hope it happens, then regular schedule can return.

They should make a card where 10 out of 10 fights are by names. No fillers. This fight is good. Imagine a card where you look forward to every singpe fight.

Back