Social "You're not a journalist, you're a punk" - Trump social media summit goes off about as expected

This is they type of lunacy that @Trotsky threads breed. I for one thank you magnificent bastards for the daily laughs
Yup, that post is nuts. Did you have the same reaction when Ripskater was saying much the same thing about Obama being in power for a 3rd term? Some people have completely lost their frikkin minds I tell ya.

when trump overrides the constitutional term limits of the presidency and he is in his third term, i'll be very humble about it and not say i told you so to anyone. of course by then i likely won't be posting here any more because it'll be too dangerous to be anything but a trump supporter. might get a knock on the door from whatever his version of jackboots are.

what's crazy is i appear to be the only one listening to him and taking him seriously. liberals joke he's a moron and conservatives play the "what's he really mean" game - it was a joke, it was 4d chess, it was blah blah blah. meanwhile i'm sitting here going "uh, he just said he wants to be president for life and he thinks he should get another 2 years of his term because of the mueller probe."

he walks, talks and acts like a dictator - because he is one. leave him in there long enough with the most power available to anyone on the planet, and no institution, vote or law written on a piece of paper (that's all a constitution is) will stop him. especially if he has 30-35% of the populace brainwashed and unwavering in their support of whatever he does.

it's not guaranteed to happen - he could get axed by all that fried chicken he eats or through his incompetency fail to achieve full dictator. but he clearly wants it and you gotta be a fuckin braindead retard to sit there and drum up excuses to rewrite that reality.
he will either be out next year and say that he got cheated, or he will be in for four more and say he is the greatest. then its over.

Yup, that post is nuts. Did you have the same reaction when Ripskater was saying much the same thing about Obama being in power for a 3rd term? Some people have completely lost their frikkin minds I tell ya.

I think some here take this place entirely too seriously

Anyone that believes social media is biased against conservatives is clearly a CTer who believes anything

Pretty much. I think no platform has swayed public opinion toward the right more than youtube did in the last 10 years or so, I had to manually click on ''not interested'' a shitload of times to not have basement dwellers spouting alt-right talking points show up all the time on totally unrelated videos. God forbid you watch a Joe Rogan video, then your main page is infested for a few weeks with reactionary bullshit.

Stupid scumbags gonna stupid scumbag. Reeducation camps are gonna be busy.

It's like some people don't read the dozens and dozens of threads in this forum over the years that enlighten them to a reality they are determined to avoid acknowledging exists.

Do you think Sherdog moderation has an anti-right wing bias? That claim has also been made on a daily basis in recent years across dozens and dozens of threads.

Do you think Sherdog moderation has an anti-right wing bias? That claim has also been made on a daily basis in recent years across dozens and dozens of threads.

Yeah, the claim that right-wing nutters complaining about a CT proves that it's true has to be one of the dumbest arguments anyone has posted here.

Pretty much. I think no platform has swayed public opinion toward the right more than youtube did in the last 10 years or so, I had to manually click on ''not interested'' a shitload of times to not have basement dwellers spouting alt-right talking points show up all the time on totally unrelated videos. God forbid you watch a Joe Rogan video, then your main page is infested for a few weeks with reactionary bullshit.
Jesus that is so frustrating.

Accidently click on one Ben Shapiro clip and YouTube will attempt to have "intellectual dark web" cunts give you an aneurysm for the next 3 months.

They get sand in their vaginas when their latest cockamamie conspiracy theory shitpost gets sent to the dump.
You could post for months aggregating thousands of articles, documents, and studies corroborating social media bias and suppression of pro-conservative politics & people and these fools would still dispute it.
It's why I've given up even trying with them.
Facebook is like heaven for MAGA Hatters jerking each other off to memes and fake news. And Trump shitposted himself into the White House from Twitter, give me a break.

So the CNN shit head came to start shit and did. He kicked it off and people responded.

That the edit the left always want to make.

giphy.gif

This must be how you become “woke and based”

By never knowing a Fn thing

Heard Gorka talk about it on his show. Said the playboy reporter dude waited until Trump was walking off and shouted if he was going to take any questions and when Trump kept walking he said something under his breath but loud enough for everyone to hear where he called trump a fucking idiot or something like that. That’s before the video starts up and what elicited the response that was shown.

And Jim Acosta posted an edited version of the clip that cut off the earlier portion because of course he did.

You typed out "tldr" and then edited your post to replace "tldr" with this "didn't read LOL" gif.

You put a lot of effort into not reading things and then taking the time to tell people that you didn't read them.
Ignorance is bliss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back