Social "You're not a journalist, you're a punk" - Trump social media summit goes off about as expected

giphy.gif

It's like some people don't read the dozens and dozens of threads in this forum over the years that enlighten them to a reality they are determined to avoid acknowledging exists.
Wow, dozen and DOZENS of threads on Sherdoawg!

It must be true!

So sayeth the Edgelord Mod of DOOM!

For the record Mickey, left independent media types like Kulinski and Pakman have received the the same negative repercussions of Youtube’s algorithm modifications as have others.

You assume that said interests are thinking with pure logic and financial interest and not at all encumbered by ideology and emotion.

On average, yes. That's one of those assumptions that leads to the (correct, I believe) belief that capitalism works. It's one thing to claim an individual outlet is biased and not acting in the best interest of shareholders, but if it were true that the entire MSM is biased in a way that isn't the same as the public's bias, that would be a major challenge to capitalism.

Most of the MSM is publicly owned so strike out "owners." MSM editors or producers aren't introducing any slant into stories.

I'm not aware that CNN is heavily Jewish. I don't think American Jews tend to be all that sympathetic to Israel anyway (for example, they're more likely than American Christians to say that Trump is too pro-Israel).

I think a lot of hardcore politics fans don't realize how unusual they are, and can't really get their heads around how other people have other interests. It's like if you had a group of pro- or anti-ketamine people thinking, "well, of course news editors are going to insert their views about the effectiveness of ketamine into their work."
Public owned or not there are guys with lots of shares, Rupert Murdoch being one.

Back