Social "You're not a journalist, you're a punk" - Trump social media summit goes off about as expected

When

Ripskater suggested Obama would do this, he was laughed at an mocked. Just saying.

How exactly do you believe he'd stay in office longer than 2 terms?
"Ripskater said..."

Vs

"The President of the United States said..."

Christ almighty

How do you look at what the media has become and think thats acceptable?
The only reason the media is a problem is because Trump says it is. We literally have a base of people in this country delusional enough to believe Donald Trump over The New York times.

You've been propagandized.

Pull your head out of the sand. You have TDS.
You're right, the media coincidentally started being a legit farce once Trump started saying it. Anything is possible type logic.

Anyone who uses TDS or "This is it" is a mush brain. Gratz.

You're right, the media coincidentally started being a legit farce once Trump started saying it. Anything is possible type logic.

Anyone who uses TDS or "This is it" is a mush brain. Gratz.
The Bernie people noticed too in the last election. Progressive Jimmy Dore is always ranting about how awful the media is.

Anyone that uses "Drumpf's fault!" is a mush brain. Gratz.

The only reason the media is a problem is because Trump says it is. We literally have a base of people in this country delusional enough to believe Donald Trump over The New York times.

You've been propagandized.
William F. Buckley called this out decades ago. Trump has merely unhinged the most bigoted leftists who previously managed a patina of tolerant progressivism because they hadn't meaningfully been challenged. Once challenged, so many of these people revealed their bigotry in rage of self-righteous frustration. It's not like bigots stopped existing on the right, but the right has long grappled with this specter, and are self-aware of it. Leftists have no such self-awareness. They are oblivious to the consideration that their viewpoints, too, breeched rational containment, and are often the prejudicial product of a racially biased belief system. They confuse and conflate everything economic or cultural with racism itself. They no longer even feel the need to hide it. Corporate media has largely become an echo chamber of self-fulfilling affirmation in this equation.

That's why CNN is cutting off the final minutes of the Jean Carroll interview before they upload the clip to YouTube where she says that Trump's "rape" of her "wasn't violent", that she didn't see herself as a victim, and that she thought most people thought of rape as "sexy". It's why they conspicuously never bothered to upload the disastrous Camerota interview at all. It doesn't conform to their agenda, and the rhetoric they require to impose on the public in order to achieve that agenda. They don't want people informed. They will not relent from hammering their racist, sexist ideology because it has proven so successful towards their political ends which are chiefly rooted in a desire for a revolutionary economic redistribution of wealth. It's an inversion of the southern strategy. They seek to stoke outrage without genuine engagement or reflection. Aziz Ansari meditated on this beautifully in his recent standup special.

This is apparent because no matter what evidence is presented to them as a matter of substance they will attack the source, exactly as Trump did does, ironically, despite that he is the supreme object of their contempt. This thread is another example of that.

The Bernie people noticed too in the last election.

They'll notice this election too, and some have already started complaining about it. Some of the very same folks who believe they've been fair and just to Trump and Conservatives, at that.

Ripskater suggested Obama would do this, he was laughed at an mocked. Just saying.

Crazy how that works.

When some loon on a forum says something crazy, people laugh. But when the President of the United States says it, it's not funny.

Why though? I don't get it. What's the difference Seano?

I mean as a somewhat intelligent person, you should really thoroughly examine your sources. The statement that left wing bias is controlling the media is bordering CT territory.

Bordering? It's full-on crazy.

What does left-wing even mean in this context. What does social media companies mean.

The bigger context is the intellectual collapse of the right in America. The increasing implausibility of movement conservative dogma has forced a general attack on independent sources of information. The case being made is not that academia or the MSM in general are *wrong* and that there's a dispute about what is objectively true as much as that they're "biased," and that obviously Fox, Breitbart (not to mention "the Epoch Times," Project Veritas, Prison Planet, etc.) are biased, but they're only the flip side of it. So poor saps who have internalized that are just left in a state of assuming that everyone is lying all the time but some people are on their "side," while everyone else has a "left-wing bias."

Trump needs to play the victim card while somehow still staying in touch with conspiracy theorists.

William F. Buckley called this out decades ago. Trump has merely unhinged the most bigoted leftists who previously managed a patina of tolerant progressivism because they hadn't meaningfully been challenged. Once challenged, so many of these people revealed their bigotry in rage of self-righteous frustration. It's not like bigots stopped existing on the right, but the right has long grappled with this specter, and are self-aware of it. Leftists have no such self-awareness. They are oblivious to the consideration that their viewpoints, too, breeched rational containment, and are often the prejudicial product of a racially biased belief system. They confuse and conflate everything economic or cultural with racism itself. They no longer even feel the need to hide it. Corporate media has largely become an echo chamber of self-fulfilling affirmation in this equation.

That's why CNN is cutting off the final minutes of the Jean Carroll interview before they upload the clip to YouTube where she says that Trump's "rape" of her "wasn't violent", that she didn't see herself as a victim, and that she thought most people thought of rape as "sexy". It's why they conspicuously never bothered to upload the disastrous Camerota interview at all. It doesn't conform to their agenda, and the rhetoric they require to impose on the public in order to achieve that agenda. They don't want people informed. They will not relent from hammering their racist, sexist ideology because it has proven so successful towards their political ends which are chiefly rooted in a desire for a revolutionary economic redistribution of wealth. It's an inversion of the southern strategy. They seek to stoke outrage without genuine engagement or reflection. Aziz Ansari meditated on this beautifully in his recent standup special.

This is apparent because no matter what evidence is presented to them as a matter of substance they will attack the source, exactly as Trump did does, ironically, despite that he is the supreme object of their contempt. This thread is another example of that.
I do agree the media bosses have an agenda (each ones has a different one, in fact) but I think calling it leftism and economic redistribution is wrong, multi-billion companies do not want redistribution of wealth. I think it is, in fact, counter-productive as it can be easily countered.

Seems like a lot of shitty people taking advantage of Trump's feeble mind. Also, when did Gorka turn into Alex Jones? He must be psychosis-fluid.

You are free to present evidence.

But pointing to Sherdog threads of right wingers whining as proof of a systemic phenomenon is pretty sad. There are tons of threads by right wingers, mostly complaining about a lot of conspiracies about conservatives (or groups that are disproportionately conservative) being victims, that have no empirical basis. There are countless threads/posts stating Hillary killed people and Obama did all sorts of crazy illegal things that the LAMEstream media won't report on. That doesn't make them true.

You're forgiven for confusing my prose with that of a professional journalist.

The first bit is mine, though.
Shame that one controversial line from the OP has given the moderator an excuse to hijack the shit out of the thread with the attempted reversal, considering that the OP and article are about demonstrable, shameless, and dangerous executive bias against the media.

Whole lot of not addressing the specific incident the thread was created about going on all of a sudden. Weird.

I do agree the media bosses have an agenda (each ones has a different one, in fact) but I think calling it leftism and economic redistribution is wrong, multi-billion companies do not want redistribution of wealth. I think it is, in fact, counter-productive as it can be easily countered.

Yeah, people ITT who claim to be capitalists believe that whole industries are willing to hurt their own business to promote a secret agenda of ... reducing their own wealth and income in order to improve the conditions of the poor. These guys don't realize that the whole theory underlying the idea of a market-based economy is severely undermined if their kooky CT is correct. At least kooky left-wing theories of media bias have a plausible and internally consistent motive attached.

Yeah, people ITT who claim to be capitalists believe that whole industries are willing to hurt their own business to promote a secret agenda of ... reducing their own wealth and income in order to improve the conditions of the poor. These guys don't realize that the whole theory underlying the idea of a market-based economy is severely undermined if their kooky CT is correct. At least kooky left-wing theories of media bias have a plausible and internally consistent motive attached.
So, do you believe at least one MSM(not Breitbart) outlet has a right-wing capitalist agenda? I don't think it's kooky.
Just as a disclaimer, I don't mean they support all right-wing agendas, they don't support fascism/nationalism, but they do support robber baron style capitalism.

You silly cucks

Theres full unedited video of the complete event

It wasn’t amazing, but it’s definitely a start. I think liberals are scared they may lose their ability to hide

So, do you believe at least one MSM(not Breitbart) outlet has a right-wing capitalist agenda? I don't think it's kooky.
Just as a disclaimer, I don't mean they support all right-wing agendas, they don't support fascism/nationalism, but they do support robber baron style capitalism.

I think that as institutions, they're focused on making money for their parent companies. They're obviously not pushing a radical agenda in any area so sure, they accept things as they are unless we're talking about deviant behavior. The news divisions are isolated from a lot of the business stuff, but they're focused on prestige and advancement and are not politically or ideologically motivated. Now someone can say maybe they *should* question the status quo or the capitalist system or whatever you want them to, but that's just not what they are.

You silly cucks

Theres full unedited video of the complete event

It wasn’t amazing, but it’s definitely a start. I think liberals are scared they may lose their ability to hide

I told you they leave that part out because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back