• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're locked in a long hallway opposite another man... Who is the scariest M'fer staring you down?

Ya a prime Tank as a cell mate would be very challenging to navigate. I think you could be his best friend one day and he would protect you from anyone but the next day the prison forgets his cookies with lunch and he beats you to near death for looking at him the wrong way.

I think prime Tank is near unbeatable in a confined cell type fight.

Totally agree.

The dude was built for cell brawls.

Look at how many times he pressed someone against the cage and they couldn't do shit but just wait for the ko punch.

In a more confined space he only gets scarier.

Ezrkz2TWUAcIsj-.jpg
Prime John Lineker.. would be seriously demoralizing.. also the cctv would be hilarous..

View attachment 899535

Imagine what he would be capable of doing to you.
benoit_simpsons.jpg

MV5BZjY2YWJlNGMtNjZlNi00NjhiLTliYjktN2EwMGQ4YTVjYzQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Apparently he's such an in your face twat that I'd catch an assault charge. Scary shit.

macaskill-height-split.jpg

Angus MacAskill, 7'9" natural giant (not caused by medical condition). Wildly considered the strongest man who ever lived.
"7 feet 9 inches (2.36 m)[1] and had the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man at 80 inches"

Holy shit! That's insanely big even by roided up body builder standards.

Back