• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're locked in a long hallway opposite another man... Who is the scariest M'fer staring you down?

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any human ever, who is the one guy you would think 'I am fucked here'

I'm gonna go with...

3512d2edad9e8b361bf66672ccbea21c.jpg

Always found Lennox super intimidating, way more so than Tyson ever was. His huge 6'5 frame with his long hair makes him look like a real-life predator.

I'm gonna go with...

Always found Lennox super intimidating, way more so than Tyson ever was. His huge 6'5 frame with his long hair makes him look like a real-life predator.

Nah , I'll just whip out my chess board and start a game. He'll soon sit down with me.

9a6d78ec4df4d058446ccefdd49bd17f--evil-people-serial-killers.jpg

I know you're laughing because he is a dwarf, but he was able to throw a knife extremely precisely and him pouncing on the judge led to the judge carrying a revolver during work for the rest of his life.

I'm gonna go with...

Lennox is actually a nice guy. Prime Tyson would literally rape you till you love him.

Lennox is actually a nice guy. Prime Tyson would literally rape you till you love him.
Yeah, but it's them nice guys that are always more dangerous.

Tyson always came across as a troubled kid with mental problems trapped in a grown mans body to me.

Lennox is a calculated killer who does everything with intent. He is huge, looks scary and intelligent, he won't hurt you but if he wanted to he could. I remember the posters for their fight as a kid and I thought Lennox made Tyson look soft.

0.jpg

yhst-13159482790260_2271_43585245

The Lion all day.

Yeah, but it's them nice guys that are always more dangerous.

Tyson always came across as a troubled kid with mental problems trapped in a grown mans body to me.

Lennox is a calculated killer who does everything with intent. He is huge, looks scary and intelligent, he won't hurt you but if he wanted to he could. I remember the posters for their fight as a kid and I thought Lennox made Tyson look soft.

0.jpg

yhst-13159482790260_2271_43585245

The Lion all day.

Tyson was already past his prime at that point, and lost some of his killer instinct to boot.

Back