• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're locked in a long hallway opposite another man... Who is the scariest M'fer staring you down?

Imagine if he put you in the Thai plum with the intent for teh oral.....absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Wanderlei with naughty thoughts in his mind.

I can't let him get close.

eC-_2rfrgCjM3hPwMHr34tjXkYkU6_w2zbFnDYDwa3bdYbCtFdT7swPp-0IaZsbZjBfcTQSSI-_TsbQhdOFwjQ1mZ8JXtL_p0dwzLtypjzg0dy7JsesIPPtn

Any human ever, who is the one guy you would think 'I am fucked here'

I'm gonna go with...

3512d2edad9e8b361bf66672ccbea21c.jpg

Always found Lennox super intimidating, way more so than Tyson ever was. His huge 6'5 frame with his long hair makes him look like a real-life predator.
Lennox always looked like a nice guy.

I would be way more afraid of a roid-rage Tyson

Any pro fighter could kick my ass, but tank was the only one who looks like he didn't need a reason.

He'd just do it because you're there.

03.jpg
Ya a prime Tank as a cell mate would be very challenging to navigate. I think you could be his best friend one day and he would protect you from anyone but the next day the prison forgets his cookies with lunch and he beats you to near death for looking at him the wrong way.

I think prime Tank is near unbeatable in a confined cell type fight.

Yeah, but it's them nice guys that are always more dangerous.

Tyson always came across as a troubled kid with mental problems trapped in a grown mans body to me.

Lennox is a calculated killer who does everything with intent. He is huge, looks scary and intelligent, he won't hurt you but if he wanted to he could. I remember the posters for their fight as a kid and I thought Lennox made Tyson look soft.

0.jpg

yhst-13159482790260_2271_43585245

The Lion all day.

That's why Lennox avoided Mike in his prime.

I’m sure there are scarier dudes. But Lennox is a pretty good choice. He is tall and athletic. You ain’t gonna out run him. Even razor ruddock was afraid of him.

Any human ever, who is the one guy you would think 'I am fucked here'

I'm gonna go with...

3512d2edad9e8b361bf66672ccbea21c.jpg

Always found Lennox super intimidating, way more so than Tyson ever was. His huge 6'5 frame with his long hair makes him look like a real-life predator.

some_big_scary_guy_by_trylam_d635q1y-pre.jpg

Back