Your opinions on Andre Arlovski.

You must have missed like 14 minutes and 40 seconds of his fight with Travis Fulton.

His most recent fight, along with his fight vs. Werdum weren't exactly edge-of-your seat affairs either.

Don't forget his third fight with Timmah as well.

He could give a lot of trouble to most of the UFC HWs but it's not a contender anymore, if that's what are you asking for.

Iv always liked andre. I think he should b in ufc bc he likes to bang

would love to see him back in UFC. too bad Fedor had dynamite in his hands that day.

Should Andre be let back in to the UFC?

Yes he should be let back in the UFC. Since leaving he has gone 6 - 4. Not great, but he has shown that he is dedicated to the sport and has been trying to take the toughest fights available to him outside the UFC. And through much of that time been expressing that he is doing this to earn his way back to the UFC. The UFC should want a guy with that sort of passion and dedication. Furthermore, win or lose, his fights tend ot be exciting. He has wins over Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell since leaving and his losses have been mostly against Good to great fighters.

How would he do against the top 10?

On a great night, he would be a thread to any top ten fighter. That being said, I don't think he is a top ten fighter himself. Probably Top 15 though.

How good do you think he was in the prime of his career?

I think he is in the Prime of his career. Maybe not in the prime of his career accomplishments, but I think AA today is better than AA in the UFC. I just don't think the the HW division was very stacked when he was in there. He has a tougher HW division to fight in the UFC now.

Do you think that the quality of heavyweights has just went up, or father time has passed him?

The quality of HW's has definitely improved. AA is still great. On a bad night someone catches him on his glass chin and he goes out. On a good night he has some of the fastest, hardest, most diverse striking of any HW and some of the best boxing and can make good fighters look totally outclassed.

AA has always been one of my favorite fighters, and having said that, I just hope he retires. He's been knocked-out cold too many times. Everyone knows he has a glass chin and they always go for it. It's only a matter of time until he's getting ko'd again.

He hasn't been the same since Fedor knocked his head off. Seems like that fight just killed his chin.

He's seems to have come back a little since being KO'd by Kharitonov. The UFC should bring him back for a few fights. It's not like they're overflowing with good HWs.

i would love to see JDS knock him into retirement.

He would be a good edition to the UFC HW roster imo. He could have some fun fights.

Wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Skilled fighter who still has the ability to become a top 10 HW today.

I think he's like Kongo at this point, but less dangerous. Come to the UFC, and guard the Gate.

I think he can finish his career like Tito, Bonner, Franklin. I think his name still carries some weight with the fans.

Some good fights left for him:

Rematches with Rothwell, Bigfoot, or Nelson. He can fight Kongo, Browne, Struve etc.

He has 7 losses by knockout. I hope he retires.
He's looked solid in his last couple of fights, but that's because he didn't fight good competition.

I don't want to see him get hurt.

This....He is one of my favorite fighters and just cringe every time i watch him fight because im worried any punch that lands on his chin might put him to sleep.

He deserves to be in the UFC, he's better than a lot of guys there.

I feel that he has looked better lately. I can see him being middle of the pack in the UFC. He has the striking to beat a good amount of current UFC HWs.

No he doesn't because he can't absorb any punishment anymore. Of course he's been looking better lately, he hasn't been fighting anybody worth a damn

thanks you, first intelligent post about arlovskis chin i have seen in a while. same can be said for wandys chin. people act as if arlovskis chin is on the level of chucks. Chuck has a glass jaw now, literally. Arlovski has been hit with freakin bombs...its not exactly like heavyweights are pillowfisted. Just about any heavyweight can finish someone in one punch.

He still has a glass jaw because he doesn't just get rocked, he goes out, completely shut off with only a few punches. Those KOs he suffered weren't TKOs he got starched and it has happened many times

i think both him and sylvia should get back in, if only to lose a lot and then retire with the company. seems a shame for former champs to disappear into obscurity and end it somewhere else. and these boys aren't that old you know

Arlovski is a great fighter but he just doesn't do well when pressured, I'd rate him just a bit above Overeem as they have a similar skill set and weakness but at least AA has a gastank.

has some of the best striking offense in the hw division, not so much striking defense. id like to see him back in the ufc

Back