Your opinions on Andre Arlovski.

Tomaabro

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Should Andre be let back in to the UFC?

How would he do against the top 10?

How good do you think he was in the prime of his career?

Do you think that the quality of heavyweights has just went up, or father time has passed him?

He hasn't been the same since Fedor knocked his head off. Seems like that fight just killed his chin.

He's seems to have come back a little since being KO'd by Kharitonov. The UFC should bring him back for a few fights. It's not like they're overflowing with good HWs.

He has 7 losses by knockout. I hope he retires.
He's looked solid in his last couple of fights, but that's because he didn't fight good competition.

I don't want to see him get hurt.

I love arlovski and I think he would beat a lot of UFC heavyweights but his chin would keep him from getting far

He should be back in the UFC.

He has legit skills, just an average chin and poor defense.

He's always has confidence problems and has issues overcoming them.

His defense actually looked pretty good in the last fight though.

He's one of the most skilled heavyweights out there, but he's glass jawed. Always has been since his first fight.

Think he could have been one of the better HWs around if he was a tad more defensive and had a slightly better chin.

He's better than quite a few guys on the HW roster. He could be a problem for anybody. He could also lose to just about anybody.

He's one of the most skilled heavyweights out there, but he's glass jawed. Always has been since his first fight.

He isn't glass jawed. Nearly every guy who has hit him hits like a truck.

Confidence problems? like you would know. Maybe your his psychiatrist?

He isn't glass jawed. Nearly every guy who has hit him hits like a truck.

I think his chin isn't as bad as people make it out to be. He just can't handle the HWs with a lot of power. Sergei, Rogers, Fedor etc all hit like trucks. He actually took a lot of shots from Kharitonov in their fight if I remember correctly.

He would do fine in the UFC depending on the matchmaking. He just can't face guys like Carwin, Overeem or JDS.

There's way worse hw's in the UFC at the moment and AA has awesome stand up. Bring him back. Then again I'm a massive fan

If he could just circle and keep his hands up, he wouldn't need to worry about his chin so much.

he hasnt lost to anyone that would mean he isnt skilled, brett rogers hits like a mac truck, fedor is the goat, antonio silva is legit top 10 and sergei is fucking sergei

if he could get a win over someone dana actually knows, not named tim sylvia, i would say they would bring him back

personally i would love to see a season of tuf, comebacks, and do heavyweights and lightheavyweights

Back