Your number one goal for 2013

I am now in charge, like a boss, of a small company that's been in business for 35 years. The last 15 years the company has been in slow decline though still profitable, my #1 goal is to stop the bleeding, at the very minimum, perform just as well as 2012 but hopefully turning the tide and start growing again.

Make it to 2014. Making it to the next year is my priority #1 goal every year.

I am now in charge, like a boss, of a small company that's been in business for 35 years. The last 15 years the company has been in slow decline though still profitable, my #1 goal is to stop the bleeding, at the very minimum, perform just as well as 2012 but hopefully turning the tide and start growing again.

whats kind of company?

I have two number one goals I guess...

To find a better stable job that I can stay at for a while...
To be able to continue skateboarding all year and progressing without any serious injuries (I'll be 38 this year and I know my time is closing in fast.)

whats kind of company?

Stationary (business & school supplies) and electronic peripherals retail and wholesale. I only started beginning of the month.

Many of the employees are old enough to be my parents, some are older. I was brought in specifically to revitalize the business.

Last edited:
Get back into running. Had discectomy in May. Hopefully foot
wont go numb this time. Doctor said to quit running.

What is your number one goal for 2013? The one thing you want to accomplish above all else in the new year. Personally I want to defeat my various addictions and try being straight edge for a while.

I want to snowboard at LEAST four times this winter! We're in for a decent amount of snow i think so I think i can make it happen.

And i should probably quit smoking for good this year.

To finish up my qualification book at my new job.

There is a book of minimum qualifications to be considered a lead and it also opens up the next level of the pay scale. I was a supervisor at my last position, so when I moved to my current department I got a small raise but I'm topped out at the current pay scale so I can't get another raise until I finish up my qual book.

When I first came over I had set a goal of 2 years to finish the book. After 1 year I'm about half way complete so it's a pretty achievable goal.

Thats another one of mine, the whole full license driver in the car with you in your provisional is annoying, id just cruise on my prov for years otherwise lol.

Yeah it's a pain, I probably would continue happy out with the provisional but that expires in June so I must get my act together.

Longboard more,get my coleman slide and my toeside stand up 180 and go faster than my previous record(38 miles/h).

Back