Your number one goal for 2013

Volunteer in Nepal for 8 weeks in a hospital and rural clinic, top of my list for sure.

Volunteer in Nepal for 8 weeks in a hospital and rural clinic, top of my list for sure.

You especially need to watch "blindsight" soon now since you are going over there next year.

Eat healthy as a lifestyle not as a diet plan alone.

I half heartedly cut weight after i bulk up instead of getting down to a proper BF i just get down to maybe 18% before i go on another bulk.It isn't so healthy.
Not to mention i use junk food a lot while bulking.I need to embrace eating clean once and for all.

This year I saved up some money, moved to NYC and just a few days ago accepted an offer in a field that actually suits my interests. Had a lot of fun in 2012 but didn't do a whole lot of learning. Hopefully that will change next year. That, and actually making use of my proximity to Central Park to go running.

2012 has been a shit year for me in terms of job hunting, so hopefully that all changes next year.

win the world heavyweight title

1291087_orig.jpg

or the wwe title

Wwe_title_copia.png

Leading a healthier lifestyle. I need to eat less junk, drink a little less, get back to training. I've let myself go in 2012.

Change my life completely. Really be able to express who I am in a meaningful way; i.e. becoming healthy enough to chase my dreams and then chasing them.

Have more than one

Bang this hot model friend that I just recently got back in contact with.

Work really hard on my degrees

Change diet to good food all the time

Try to stab less people while doing more drugs

For 2013, I'd like to make the jump to professional and be undefeated for the year.

I went 3-1 this year, which is nothing to be ashamed of, but winning every fight in this next year would be something.

Best of luck to my fellow Sherdoggers this new year.

"couple big fights, maybe a title "

Jk I want to get 1st in my weight class in 3 bjj tourneys (no gi)

Lose about 65 pounds. I've lost about 40 since my starting point this June. Hopefully, I can finish up my weight loss. I also wanna keep my GPA up. Trying to get into UMass's business program

Back