Your Most Satisfying KO Win

overeem+knockout.gif
Why u gotta hurt me meng
<DCrying>

I've been counting down the days until Yan fights Sterling. Oct 30th can't come soon enough. It got me thinking though that every time I've felt this way going back to the 90s, the fight always delivered a KO that I could watch on reply 100s of times and never get bored. I feel it's already been written that Sterling is going to be HL reeled.

Since I'm bored working from home and want to make use of my FightPass subscription, what are some of the most satisfying KOs in MMA history?

Mine is a toss up between Hendo/Bisping (though I'm a huge Bisping fan now), and Shogun/Machida 2.

Seeing Holly Holm KO Ronda and derail the biggest hype train in MMA history will always be number 1.

Already more than 25 years ago, but...knocking out some short dude who grabbed a friend of mine by the jacket collar, like he was trying to be the Fonz. I just looked at him and asked why he didn't grab my jacket like that. Before he could respond, I just drilled him and he crumbled in the gravel parking area we were at. It was definitely a "win".

Oh...not "my" personal most satisfying win by KO, but you are referring to an MMA bout I witnessed? I see. There are too many to really rank. Semi-recently, I'd go with Aldana's KO of Viera. Bae getting that huge win on a big card over an undefeated fighter was pretty exciting.

Jarl

The huge Native American Chief Andre Roberts knocking out the anabolic steroid cheating Waterman. nothing comes close to it in UFC history, the best.

Then when he screams over his lifeless body with over 380 years of fury and anger "Get Up Ron!!!!!!!''

Vid?

The speedbagging of Ricardo Morais by Aleks Emelianenko is probably still by favourite KO of all-time.
Standing_KOd.gif

It's an absolute clinic and it happened right after the opening bell.

Honourable mentions to Mach Sakurai's overhead shadow-realming of Olaf Alfonso and Rory Markham's headkick KO of Brodie Farber.

WickedScratchyCygnet-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_n5lc9eayOg1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
That Rory Markham ko is so tremendous. I feel like not enough people know about it.

Anyway here's mine. Such a thing could probably never happen again in MMA history.

GiantLimpingFirefly-size_restricted.gif

048877b4ee3e2b1429737189d91bc30f.jpg

Back