Your Most Satisfying KO Win

krObWVX.gif

Mark Hunt vs Roy Nelson

Anyone can be knocked out, but that doesn't stop crazy narratives about some guys having chins of iron and whatnot.

Roy Nelson supposedly couldn't be knocked out, but then Hunt hit this:

lJgZEFr.gif

Repeat: Anyone can be knocked out.

Great stuff for sure, unfortunately you're forgetting the Pitbull flatlined him six years before Hunto even fought him.

fkS3ufU.gif

No you're right. Terry Martin fought salavery on that card. Rivera was on 67.

Wow, imagine how the newer people thinking were retards for remembering this lol
it’s dumb nerd shit we’ve memorized that ultimately doesn’t mean much, but the nostalgia feels good bro <Lmaoo> mma just felt so cool, new, and unique at the time. i was a middle-schooler watching street fights on myspace, and my fucking mind was blown when i saw that it was a real sport. i was addicted to watching every UFC card i could find at the video store <Lmaoo> now i’m 27 and it feels like just another sport.

i actually don’t remember the salaverry fight at all though. it sounds familiar on paper but it’s not something i can see in my head when i think of it. i should watch some of those cards top-to-bottom on fight pass someday and relive those days.

Chris Leben coming back to K.O. Terry Martin after being seriously ROCKED
Leben looked like a
Great stuff for sure, unfortunately you're forgetting the Pitbull flatlined him six years before Hunto even fought him.

fkS3ufU.gif
Wasn't that one of the main reasons Affliction folded? The ref stood them up even though Roy was working towards a sub, right? Then shit about fight fixing came out? Or am I thinking of EliteXC?

Still my favorite KO of all time...

ChubbyDeterminedKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Not sure people today will ever understand how much this fight impacted things BTS in MMA. Starting with the Lee Murray/Tito KO beef. Tinfoil hat time, but we all know Dana blamed Tony for at least a part of it. I think he rewarded Anderson for embarrassing him like this. He literally came to the UFC his very next fight after it, then got a title shot just one fight later.

Man I miss these days in MMA. New fans will just never understand.

Leben looked like a

Wasn't that one of the main reasons Affliction folded? The ref stood them up even though Roy was working towards a sub, right? Then shit about fight fixing came out? Or am I thinking of EliteXC?
Fight happened in Elite XC. Forget most of the fight and sequence, you might be right about a shifty standup.

Leben looked like a

that was eliteXC i’m pretty sure. i think the only affliction cards that happened were in a ring. but yeah roy nelson had him in the mounted crucifix looking for a key lock and the ref stood them up.

that was eliteXC i’m pretty sure. i think the only affliction cards that happened were in a ring. but yeah roy nelson had him in the mounted crucifix looking for a key lock and the ref stood them up.

It was EliteXC.

it’s dumb nerd shit we’ve memorized that ultimately doesn’t mean much, but the nostalgia feels good bro <Lmaoo> mma just felt so cool, new, and unique at the time. i was a middle-schooler watching street fights on myspace, and my fucking mind was blown when i saw that it was a real sport. i was addicted to watching every UFC card i could find at the video store <Lmaoo> now i’m 27 and it feels like just another sport.

i actually don’t remember the salaverry fight at all though. it sounds familiar on paper but it’s not something i can see in my head when i think of it. i should watch some of those cards top-to-bottom on fight pass someday and relive those days.
Terry had been calling Ivan "Billie jean" the entire build up to the fight, cuz Ivan dances to celebrate. He even came out to Billie Jean. Then he body locked Ivan and dumped him on his head and followed it up with a few unanswered shots.

Edgar’s KO in the Maynard trilogy fight

Bigfoot over Overeem

Holm over Rousey

Poirier over Conor in the second fight

Bowles over Torres because it was such a crazy upset at the time

Back