Your Most Satisfying KO Win

yeah i remember being able to name all the subtitles in order <Lmaoo> ufc 84: ill will, ufc 85: bedlam, etc.

in my mind i was thinking rivera/martin was ufc 67 where anderson fought travis lutter but i could be wrong. i just remember that being one of the first “new” DVD’s they had at hollywood video at the time and being super excited to watch.

edit: after googling, it looks like it was 67 but terry martin beat up ivan salaverry at ufc 71 which was rampage/liddell

I was at UFC 84. I loved every second of that stacked card. I was so hammered, lol.

Terry had been calling Ivan "Billie jean" the entire build up to the fight, cuz Ivan dances to celebrate. He even came out to Billie Jean. Then he body locked Ivan and dumped him on his head and followed it up with a few unanswered shots.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

so dumb but so fun

I was at UFC 84. I loved every second of that stacked card. I was so hammered, lol.

Same here! Listening to the crowd after Wand KO'd Jardine was nutty. I met Thiago Silva after that too. He was just hanging around outside like nothing happened.

ive still never been to a live event :( but my local movie theater used to have showings of PPV’s when the UFC was doing that and they were always packed. i saw hardy/gsp, lesnar/velasquez, and condit/diaz there. probably some others too. it was always a super fun time. wish they still did that tbh

Same here! Listening to the crowd after Wand KO'd Jardine was nutty. I met Thiago Silva after that too. He was just hanging around outside like nothing happened.

I met Hamill there. He was nice, taking pictures with everyone.

Tanner was outside the weigh-ins, taking pictures with fans, holding his belt. He was an awesome dude.

ive still never been to a live event :( but my local movie theater used to have showings of PPV’s when the UFC was doing that and they were always packed. i saw hardy/gsp, lesnar/velasquez, and condit/diaz there. probably some others too. it was always a super fun time. wish they still did that tbh

I've been to a few of those. They're pretty cool. Especially if the theater serves beer.

If you can afford it, I highly recommend going to a live card.

krObWVX.gif
This...thought he killed him. The only one which to me was more violent was Rashad vs. Chuck. Was in a bar in NYC watching and the place was nuts

I've been to a few of those. They're pretty cool. Especially if the theater serves beer.

If you can afford it, I highly recommend going to a live card.
i was a teenager back then <Lmaoo> we definitely smoked weed before the events though so no real difference. we’ll see if they come back to the east coast eventually. i’m not flying to vegas for a few fights haha

This...thought he killed him. The only one which to me was more violent was Rashad vs. Chuck. Was in a bar in NYC watching and the place was nuts
funny you bring that up. before i knew how to find streams for fights (or sherdog’s PBP), i used to look at the results tab on the UFC site when cards were happening and just hit refresh every couple minutes to keep tabs on it. when i saw that rashad KO’d chuck that night i couldn’t fucking believe it. i couldn’t wait to watch a bootleg of it the next day <Lmaoo>

funny you bring that up. before i knew how to find streams for fights (or sherdog’s PBP), i used to look at the results tab on the UFC site when cards were happening and just hit refresh every couple minutes to keep tabs on it. when i saw that rashad KO’d chuck that night i couldn’t fucking believe it. i couldn’t wait to watch a bootleg of it the next day <Lmaoo>
I thought it would be easy work for Chuck...

Back