Your Most Satisfying KO Win

eternal403

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've been counting down the days until Yan fights Sterling. Oct 30th can't come soon enough. It got me thinking though that every time I've felt this way going back to the 90s, the fight always delivered a KO that I could watch on reply 100s of times and never get bored. I feel it's already been written that Sterling is going to be HL reeled.

Since I'm bored working from home and want to make use of my FightPass subscription, what are some of the most satisfying KOs in MMA history?

Mine is a toss up between Hendo/Bisping (though I'm a huge Bisping fan now), and Shogun/Machida 2.

DpiUSd--YUEAKqif_V-cxyywoykxTcklCQosdNctSqGG2woaLcmyFqYupsy6Pl7F4OV-Xe-6rMjhdGz8qDVm2T6RlBe49AQgh23J0whWnOxEmh2WnnuEZU4tb5aqXsKlNspknQ

Gomi vs Ralph Gracie

The way Anderson KO'd James irvin was just extremely satisfying, pure perfection and a hellish onslaught till James was stiff on the canvas.

Not only was the KO satisfying, but the way Anderson went up to LHW and sent a terrifying message to the division, it was a great time to be a fan.

Last edited:
I've been counting down the days until Yan fights Sterling. Oct 30th can't come soon enough. It got me thinking though that every time I've felt this way going back to the 90s, the fight always delivered a KO that I could watch on reply 100s of times and never get bored. I feel it's already been written that Sterling is going to be HL reeled.

Since I'm bored working from home and want to make use of my FightPass subscription, what are some of the most satisfying KOs in MMA history?

Mine is a toss up between Hendo/Bisping (though I'm a huge Bisping fan now), and Shogun/Machida 2.

Same Shogun Machida...chute boxe rules ?!

The way Anderson Ko'd James irvin was just extremely satisfying, pure perfection and a hellish onslaught till James was stiff on the Canvas.

Not only was the KO satisfying, but the way Anderson went up to LHW and sent a terrifying message to the division, it was a great time to be a fan.

It's weird how that one hardly ever gets talked about. One of the cleanest counters ever. Caught the leg kick with his hand and punch him square in the face while Irvin was still on one foot. Silva's reflexes and reaction time were on a whole other level. Like anime shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back