Your favourite Mike Goldberg moments

Remember that time he got fired for being a rudderless douchebag

fucking classic

Didnt Goldie do an NFL game and fuck up so bad he got fired after one game?

He would do one more game at least, but he started offending NFL fans on twitter. Really smart...

When he ran around shirtless backstage probably coked out of his mind when Ariel interviewed Dana.

Mike Goldberg - Legend

Can't remember the quote exactly but he commented on a corner speaking Portuguese to their fighter, Rogan corrected him saying they're speaking Japanese, you know the language your wife speaks.

He truly mastered the timing of the commentators curse, that shit comes natural.

"Joannayeejwjnjwnwknklkwl"

LMAO sounds like someone tried playing it backwards.

Joe-"He's getting instructions in 2 different languages Mike"
Goldberg-".....He understands them both"

Goldberg-"It takes ALOOOT of energy to be a rockstar Joe"

Tough to pick one moment from 19 years of loyal, dedicated service to the company.

Makes me fucking sick.

Going to be when 207 is over. Can't wait!

"Anderson has magnificent muay pie"

Sounds delicious

When he ran around shirtless backstage probably coked out of his mind when Ariel interviewed Dana.

Mike Goldberg - Legend

Haha I wonder if that really is the reason. I saw that interview and was like wtr

Love Goldberg. Will miss him greatly. I've just gotten so used to having him in my ear while I watch most fights, he's like mma family haha

Best moment for me was when I first discovered he even made mistakes. Can't even think who it was but he said,

"Nice leg kick to the mid section."

Haha it was awesome. And such poetic symmetry that the last time he fucked up it was.

"Cowboy with the body kick KO!" against the Immortal haha

I tapped out halfway through the video - he's ridiculous.

"Joe, would you say that Travis Lutter is the MICHAEL JORDAN of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?"

Back