Your favourite Mike Goldberg moments

When he's calling a fight and has no idea what's happening and is usually 100% incorrect with the roided manlet needing to step in and set him right....

Every fight.

The fact that his best calls in this thread are mostly fuck ups or wtf awkward moments shows you why hes getting canned.

Can't remember the quote exactly but he commented on a corner speaking Portuguese to their fighter, Rogan corrected him saying they're speaking Japanese, you know the language your wife speaks.

Came here to say this. You could watch a few MMA fights with Brazilians and one or two Lone Wolf and Cub movies and have a clear understanding between Portugese and Japanese, lol. Fucking Goldberg. Commentating must be an extremely difficult job but it's amazing Goldberg was so bad at it for so long and still kept his job. Must have been the Fertitas party boy.

RR is getting picked apart and lit up during the fight:

MG: "It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar Joe."

Joe: "Being a rockstar has nothing to do with being punched in the face."

I'll never forgive MG for being dumbass enough to say some stupid shit like that. Good riddance

Leg kick to the mid section.. XD I'm dying from this video

Leg kick to the midsection made me laugh. I also enjoyed when he would try to pronounce Joanna jedrzejczyk.

Gonna miss Goldie...will miss him explaining a slap vs a thud when a kick lands for the 1,000th time, I'll probably forget the difference...

Everyone is right, it won't be the same without Goldberg. It will be better.

Don't get me wrong, though, it'll be odd not hearing his series of catch phrases anymore.

Whoever replaces him....do they just go ahead and say the same stuff?

"and here we go"
"it is all over"
"virtually identical"
etc etc

Back