Your favourite fighter personality

Don't care, here to watch them fight, not take them to dinner.

Any fighter that shows class instead of being an idiot. Examples of class: Liddell, Guida, Spider Silva, DC Examples of idiots: Tank*, Tito, Covington, and the idiot king, McGregor! * loved Tank!

I would imagine this scene: Colby or Conor are talkin nonsense trash, delivering those ridiculous, idiotic antics... then FEDOR walks into the room and just annihilates them with only his look. LOL

UFC - Holloway/Prochazka.

Outside of UFC - Nick Newell.

For me it’s Wonderboy Thompson. Seems like the most approachable, most respectful and most well mannered fighter in all of combat sports. When my son is big enough to start training martial arts that’s the guy I will teach him to emulate.

Also one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he’s not fighting Woodley). Just an awesome and unique fighter with real confidence and respect for the sport, himself and his opponents, can’t say enough good things about him.

Also coolest post fight celebration imo

uEMmi7c.gif

Also all the other obvious ones, Saku, Fedor, Shogun, Zombie, and all the other true greats who never felt the need to tell you how great they are but just showed it in the ring/cage.
Don Frye struck me as being genuinely likable and positive. The kind of dude that makes you smile when he talks.

Recently: Dan Hooker. Dude sounds like a blast.

Don Frye struck me as being genuinely likable and positive. The kind of dude that makes you smile when he talks.
Seems like a great guy to drink some whisky and smoke a cigar with, while he tells stories of the Wild West and the times when men were men.

Also GOAT MMA moustache, and it’s not even close.

If I was picking dudes to be personal friends with, Holloway and Wonderboy for me. Both seem like down to earth cool dudes.

I enjoy dudes with a little crazy too though - favorite to watch are guys like McGregor, Tony Ferguson & the Diaz bros.

Lytoto machida, he had a old school samurai vibe.

I don’t really follow fighters personally, but I’d love to have a beer with Bryce Mitchell and train with Cerrone at the BMF ranch

Justin Gaethje although he’s been a bit different lately

Agree. I might actually say Poirier now. Very grounded. Good perspective on things. Building a nice life. As a guy who has been slightly out of control recently I appreciate it, nice to see.

Back