Your favourite fighter personality

As I'm not allowed to post a new thread, I'll ask it here :
I've just got the fight pass, with the fights video db ; whose fights would you guys advise me to watch ? I'd like to do a MMA binge tonight.

Krazy Horse

krazy-krazy-horse.gif

One of a kind. lol
One of the biggest turds to ever get in a cage/ring.

Reactions: JKS
You're an 06 account, this thread has been done 10000 times like you know. You basically wanted to say you love Wonder Boy. When most will say Fedor or GSP.

Noted.

Any fighter that shows class instead of being an idiot. Examples of class: Liddell, Guida, Spider Silva, DC Examples of idiots: Tank*, Tito, Covington, and the idiot king, McGregor! * loved Tank!

Georges "Analyst" Saint Pierre.
"The stocks. They fluctuate".
OYk081s.jpg

As I'm not allowed to post a new thread, I'll ask it here :
I've just got the fight pass, with the fights video db ; whose fights would you guys advise me to watch ? I'd like to do a MMA binge tonight.
Genki Sudo
Mirko Cro Cop
Kazushi Sakuraba
Nick Diaz vs Gomi
Anderson, Wanderlei, Shogun, Ninja… any former chute boxe guy for that matter

Take your pick, none of these guys have been in many boring fights. Try to take in some old Pride fights, here is a highlight to get you in the mood…

There seems to be a lot of ego with a lot of mma dudes . Don’t know if that’s athletes in general but mma is filled with alpha bros who take the slightest test of their manhood as a death threat. A lot of these guys come off as gymrat dorks. Holloway is someone that stands out as having a very friendly personality to where it’s obvious he’s cool in real life. Some it’s hard to tell, and some you can just tell they are fucking doichebags

You're an 06 account, this thread has been done 10000 times like you know. You basically wanted to say you love Wonder Boy. When most will say Fedor or GSP.

Noted.
Good analysis, now let me try;

And you’re a white belt troll account that’s probably been here just as long as I have, but always a white belt with a new name because your inner frustration and self loathing makes it impossible to get along with others and post without getting banished over and over again.

Am I doing it right?

Sports for me are mostly entertainment so Gaethje is up there
Others guys like, cro cop, dustin etc I cant really name ONE big favorite, but i like agressive strikers/kickboxers a lot

Mousasi. Dude is a stone cold killer when it comes to fight time. Outside of the cage he seems like a super chilled, laid back dude!

Rachel Ostovich, Gina, PVZ, Launa, Tate, top my list

Fedor - no emotion stone cold killer
Shogun - Pride GP
Wand - The Axe murderer
Dustin - always entertaining
Justin - always entertaining
Sudo - We are all One
Bisping - Best commentary

Back