Your favourite fighter personality

Yea so give it up...

<Fedor23>

Now yer jus trying far far too soft...
Did you actually type that, or did you just smash your keyboard in frustration hoping that something intelligible would come out?

I like any fighter who doesn’t partake in this godawful WWE schtick. More fighters, less media whores pls. thx.

Did you actually type that, or did you just smash your keyboard in frustration hoping that something intelligible would come out?

Still Pining for me eh?

Worry not yer dreams are commin...

Try ta be a lil less pedestrian... I'm getting bored (more so)...

For me it’s Wonderboy Thompson. Seems like the most approachable, most respectful and most well mannered fighter in all of combat sports. When my son is big enough to start training martial arts that’s the guy I will teach him to emulate.

Also one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he’s not fighting Woodley). Just an awesome and unique fighter with real confidence and respect for the sport, himself and his opponents, can’t say enough good things about him.

Also coolest post fight celebration imo

uEMmi7c.gif

Also all the other obvious ones, Saku, Fedor, Shogun, Zombie, and all the other true greats who never felt the need to tell you how great they are but just showed it in the ring/cage.
Robbie Lawler, low key guy, toughest dude in the cage

Cowboy has been my dude forever. Kinda sucks seeing him get older and not wanna hang it up though.

Fedor.

all that flamboyant yapping shit is just pathetic to me.

Back