Your favourite fighter personality

Always root for guys like Whittaker, Texeira, Wonderboy, etc... They represent what martial arts is all about.

I also can appreciate someone like ragin' Al, who can be somewhat abrasive sometimes but you know they're genuine and authentic.

Robbie, wonder boy, and Max out of the current fighters. Franklin out of the retired.

I am partial to guys who use pace, pressure, and fitness level to weaponize cardio.

Colby, RDA, Ferg, TJ, Vttori, etc

Genki Sudo
Mirko Cro Cop
Kazushi Sakuraba
Nick Diaz vs Gomi
Anderson, Wanderlei, Shogun, Ninja… any former chute boxe guy for that matter

Take your pick, none of these guys have been in many boring fights. Try to take in some old Pride fights, here is a highlight to get you in the mood…

Hey thanks bro ! Very nice of you.
I'll check it out tonight !

My favorite fighter of all time is Shogun, I also like Wonderboy Thompson

CxIu4jCUkAAzkHM.jpg

For me it’s Wonderboy Thompson. Seems like the most approachable, most respectful and most well mannered fighter in all of combat sports. When my son is big enough to start training martial arts that’s the guy I will teach him to emulate.

Also one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he’s not fighting Woodley). Just an awesome and unique fighter with real confidence and respect for the sport, himself and his opponents, can’t say enough good things about him.

Also coolest post fight celebration imo

uEMmi7c.gif

Also all the other obvious ones, Saku, Fedor, Shogun, Zombie, and all the other true greats who never felt the need to tell you how great they are but just showed it in the ring/cage.

got a few. wonderboy, sage, and tj.

love wonderboy and sage because of the utter respect and kindness aspect they have. it's pretty unique and hard to come by in this sport, and as someone who values that type of sportsmanship, its easy to connect with and root for.

love tj tho because he's a badass, and even tho he got a suspension, he actually owned up to his mistakes.

and for wmma fighters, gotta say my favorites are joanna and holly

It’s not a feud when other same person gets beat down over and over again.

Yea so give it up...

<Fedor23>

Now yer jus trying far far too soft...

Back