Your Favorite Chocolate Bar

Matcha white chocolate

I used to buy from this German brand but it seems they gave up on their North American operations. Now I just buy what I can find, but it's not as good.

It's funny because you have to watch out when you eat this stuff. It's worse than coffee.

keiko-bio-gruenteeschokolade-30-g.jpg

These days I only really eat dark chocolate for health benefits, but I used to like white choco Nestle Crunch, Twix, Reese's, Three Musketeers.

Best candy bar ever was Neilsen's Danish.

Best thing I've ever tasted was Japanese apple Kit Kat.

These were the absolute GOAT...
9f8ded864ae82e90fddcb710fd7b2780_large.png

They need to bring them back!

20140527155725-1969079547.jpg

You like these?
I was not a big fan of the blue chocolate lemon mix they had out here but the spicy penuts is solid
Unfortunately, we don't get that flamboyant shit up in Dongbei - just the standard Snickers bars. Same goes for some of the Coca Cola and Pepsi products.

Unfortunately, we don't get that flamboyant shit up in Dongbei - just the standard Snickers bars. Same goes for some of the Coca Cola and Pepsi products.
东北那儿 is it already cold out there

东北那儿 is it already cold out there
沈阳,Today isn't bad, high of 14C or so, but with plenty of pollution. The forecast says snow the day after tomorrow. I haven't gotten my heavy coat out yet this year, but ofc everyone around me is already doing heavy coat with two pairs of pants etc.

沈阳,Today isn't bad, high of 14C or so, but with plenty of pollution. The forecast says snow the day after tomorrow. I haven't gotten my heavy coat out yet this year, but ofc everyone around me is already doing heavy coat with two pairs of pants etc.
yes of course its that time of year. winter clothes time! my mother in law was wearing sweater and winter clothes despite it being mid 20's

how is the winter out there? my friend is from 赤峰 which is close to 沈阳. she is always talking up the north east but says that the winters can be pretty cold

Yea I highly doubt people care about that distinction. They are all chocolate bars and most people consider them as such.
Never heard the term chocolate bar for anything other than solid chocolate stuff. Everything else is candy bars. Maybe its a regional thing.

yes of course its that time of year. winter clothes time! my mother in law was wearing sweater and winter clothes despite it being mid 20's

how is the winter out there? my friend is from 赤峰 which is close to 沈阳. she is always talking up the north east but says that the winters can be pretty cold
Cold, dry, and windy. Indoors is fine because of central heating (can wear a T-shirt and shorts at home), but doing anything outdoors sucks. It's also ugly as hell in winter. The cold isn't that bad, and the snow typically melts quickly.

Cold, dry, and windy. Indoors is fine because of central heating (can wear a T-shirt and shorts at home), but doing anything outdoors sucks. It's also ugly as hell in winter. The cold isn't that bad, and the snow typically melts quickly.
Out here we got that cold with the humidity which can suck and get pretty god damn cold

See’s nuts and chews.

c3e8d8e38d0bd963e0323be3a0a16815.jpg

Any and all of the Rocas

91qlOLHwMyL.jpg

Oh you said bar. This one then.

hersheyskor_32.png

Back